Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr FFS !

Diddyman

Fledgling Freddie
Hi,

Trying to renew my girlfriends account as her Credit Card has just expired.

I logged her into the "Account" section under "Subscriptions" at the website, and there are the options of Personal Information, Technicial Information, License, Subscribe etc.

However, I've gone through all the sections and there is nowhere to enter your credit card information.

Her account expired today and when you select the subscribe option you end up with a message saying "unable to modify your subscription. An invoice is in progress".

Got on to RightNow and while I can login with her account and also my own account, there is no option there where you can ask a question...

Anyone else having problems ?

Whats the next course of action to take, except to wait and see what happens.

I've also just logged onto my account and cannot find anywhere to enter your payment options either or change the credit card number....

Thanks
Diddy

Diddyman

Fledgling Freddie
Yes tried everything now.

I even logged again and borked if u ask me.

I have logged again on under my account and there is nowhere I can see to enter credit card details at all :(

My girlfriends account is all correct e-mail wise and she did receive an email from them advising that they were unable to take payment. But there is just nowhere when u log on to input credit card details under her currently suspended account and my active account either.

Diddy

Hintshigen

Fledgling Freddie
I believe that you have to turn off your auto-renewal before you can enter in new CC details. Read that on one of the lil news blurbs GOA put out.

Otherwise you'll just keep getting that invoice in progress thing

Diddyman

Fledgling Freddie
There is no options for auto renewal there, just a drop-down to select None, 1month etc etc. thats on my active account.....on my girlfriends account this bit is missing

[GOA]Erivoss

[GOA] Official type person
subscription(at)goa.com should be able to help you with that problem, there's nothing any of the GOA staff who read this can do for you unfortunately :(

I was told a while ago that in order to be able to enter new CC details you need to let your account expire (so no auto renew) and only when you chose a new payment plan will it let you enter new cc details. To turn off auto renew you just set your next payment plan to 'none'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom