Grrrrr 02 Grrr

Jimmy

Resident Freddy
last week phoned up o2 customer services ask to claim on my phone insureance (broke phone screen bleed) very help full to start off with. Got through to the insureance ppl who told me my phone has been discontinued so he offered me 3 other phones the last one which is the phone i have.
i tell him thats the phone i have and he tells me they have me down as having a diff phone on there system a phone iv never had they cant change it tho. so back to customer services who cant change it with out me faxing a proof of buying, fair enough still got it fax it through a week later hear nothing from them,

ring them up this morning and there claiming i never sent it iv got the proof of fax with date and phone number as well as time that i sent it any way having to send again thought id rant about it.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Though this was about some new Tony The Tiger Kellogs Water advert :D

*puts on nerd proof outfit*

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
last week phoned up o2 customer services ask to claim on my phone insureance (broke phone screen bleed) very help full to start off with. Got through to the insureance ppl who told me my phone has been discontinued so he offered me 3 other phones the last one which is the phone i have.
i tell him thats the phone i have and he tells me they have me down as having a diff phone on there system a phone iv never had they cant change it tho. so back to customer services who cant change it with out me faxing a proof of buying, fair enough still got it fax it through a week later hear nothing from them,

ring them up this morning and there claiming i never sent it iv got the proof of fax with date and phone number as well as time that i sent it any way having to send again thought id rant about it.

Just tell them to check the IMEI of the phone the SIM card is used with, they should find it backs up your story. It's that handset thats covered with us, not necessarily the one supplied.

Chilly

Balls of steel
sounds like your average customer services dept to me. Lazy, unorganised, mis-managed, micro-managed, macro-managed, *-managed, indian, have no link between performance and compensation.

G

typical judgemental i'm better than everyone else post from chilly...

more helpfull comments please.

Chilly

Balls of steel
er, no. I was just saying how shit all customer service departments are (for the large companies, at least).

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
All companies are useless these days, but they have some nice buzz words! solutions, journey, visions, wankers.

Jimmy

Resident Freddy
sorted it now new phone coming tomorrow :)

4 phones calls 2 faxes and the word trading standard :)

ta for response :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom