Grrr, fucking yoghurt tops

Athan

Resident Freddy
You'd think by now Muller could consistently package their yoghurts so you don't have to fight to get the foil top off in less than 50 billion pieces.

Grrrrr.

-Ath

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Also the foil tops on milk bottles from supermarkets, they are bastards as well:eek:

Talyn

Can't get enough of FH
I'd still rather deal with the foil tops, than those bloody milk cartons you need a chainsaw to open!

Stimpy

Fledgling Freddie
Glad you agree, I find it quite annoying when you get that little spray from the opening the yoghurt top, which usually end up on your clothes.

jaba

Fledgling Freddie
I have almost perfected the method of opening said yogurts without the annoying spray of yogurt going all over the place, but because im mean Im not going to tell you :p (Clue: it doesnt involve hammers)

Insane

Wait... whatwhat?
nothings as bad as those crunch corners or fruit corners :eek: takes you 5 minutes to open the bugger without spraying any of the topping (the interesting part) all over the floor.

yoghurt is fun as well, we done an experiment with some of that Muller Lite stuff (yeuch) where we fired a 0.6mm projectile at it from 5 meters at a force of 1 joule (thats about 328fps) to see the effectiveness of it.

needless to say the results were very messy indeed, the tin foil cover didnt withstand it and we managed to wreck an old science clamp in the process :D

Stimpy

Fledgling Freddie
I find it quite odd there is also 3 different spelling for yogurt to.

A good way to stop the spillage is to freeze the yogurt then open it, of course you then have to wait for it to defrost, you can however put it in the microwave but then you run the risk of either having a hot yogurt or blowing it up, I have found the easiest way to avoid spillage on clothes when opening yogurts is to do it naked.

ScoobyDoo{KEA}

Fledgling Freddie
or you could alternatively put said yoghurt in microwave with a cup full of metholated spirit with wire wool dunked in the cup.

please dont try that.

jaba

Fledgling Freddie
Insane said:
nothings as bad as those crunch corners or fruit corners :eek: takes you 5 minutes to open the bugger without spraying any of the topping (the interesting part) all over the floor.

yoghurt is fun as well, we done an experiment with some of that Muller Lite stuff (yeuch) where we fired a 0.6mm projectile at it from 5 meters at a force of 1 joule (thats about 328fps) to see the effectiveness of it.

needless to say the results were very messy indeed, the tin foil cover didnt withstand it and we managed to wreck an old science clamp in the process :D

haha, nice one! Im not quite sure how you can measure force in fps though! Did your science teacher not notice your ballistics experiment? :clap:

Insane

Wait... whatwhat?
*looks at microwave in kitchen*

oh sh.....

*big explosion*

oh and our experiment wasnt in school.. kinda too old for that.. just had some old gear lying about and we somehow had one of those science clamps knocking about which held a tub of muller light pretty well in its clasp.

im sure if we had of done it in school, we would have used some other way of measuring force.. but as this was in my mates house we didnt give a dawm.

and we wore appropriate facewear to protect ourselves during the experiment just in case we got hit with flying globdules of joghurt :D

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Adari said:
Yea, this forum is much better than eOT.

Will you please do something about your fucking gay sig?

Bullitt

One of Freddy's beloved
How can a sig have a sexuality? and furthermore please do not feed the village idiot. That is all, bye.

xane

Fledgling Freddie
I think the ignore list is probably more appropriate for him.

Macceh^

Fledgling Freddie
I find the best technique for opening said yoghurt is to grab a knife and sort of slide it round the side in a circular motion. Then simply pop off the foil before it falls in and your ready to devour it.

Insane

Wait... whatwhat?
even easier.. dont eat yoghurt :p

eat an apple, far more healthier and you also have a projectile to chuck at people when your finished...
unless your one of those freaks that eats the core as well :eek:

xane

Fledgling Freddie
I eat that bio natural yogurt, it comes in a large pot and the foil is easy to peel, it then has a plastic lid so you don't have to eat it all at once. Yummy.

Xavier

Can't get enough of FH
Have any of you ever considered the fact that you might just have zero coordination? I've never spilt a yoghurt when opening it, and since about six can pretty much manage to remove a foil top in one piece every time.

But then, I guess I don't have a handful of webbed thumbs to contend with ;)

Insane

Wait... whatwhat?
Xavier said:
Have any of you ever considered the fact that you might just have zero coordination? I've never spilt a yoghurt when opening it, and since about six can pretty much manage to remove a foil top in one piece every time.

But then, I guess I don't have a handful of webbed thumbs to contend with ;)
heh, wait until Mini-Xav pops out and needs feeding :p you'll be claried in the stuff :D

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I think they're all secret bukakke lovers.

I never had a problem opening yoghurt/milk cartons. I do however have massive issues with those little plastic milk cartons that you get from McD's and such. No matter how careful I am, I always end up splashing a small amount of milk on my shirt when opening them. Opening them the other way is worse, because even more milk gets spilt.

Its a conspiracy I tells ya, to increase washing powder sales!

Will

/bin/su
Tom : use the plastic stirrer to pierce the film before you open it. Works like a charm.

Xavier

Can't get enough of FH
agreed, can we possibly lose the attachment?

Xav

Will

/bin/su
Nah, I think it's on the right side of the border...just.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
She spilt yoghurt on herself, thats not bannable is it?

*holds yoghurt pot and camera carefully*

Doh_boy

Part of the furniture
Does anyone else get a weird static reaction with the chocolate muller corners? When I open them, with out spilling any and only sometimes needing to rip little left-over foil-top-bits from the edges, that sometimes the little chocolate balls stick the sides of the container. Could be liquid tension but there's no liquid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom