Grr bridge campers

P

Pakman

Ok so your team has fought hard to get the tank into the courtyard on goldrush, blasted their way into the tank yard, enthusiatically blown up two tank barriers and blown the bank doors....

Then they give up, the vast majority always seem to decide at that point they have already won and need to do little else than stand with up the hill at the first truck barrier and try and shoot axis spawners or stand on the bridge overlooking the courtyard and drop grenades on them.

I'm sure that the people on this board are the ones with me running into the guns trying to get the money to the truck without being shot in the back. So posting this whinge won't make a jot of difference. But I've got so frustrated the last couple of days playing allies on goldrush I had to let off some steam.

K

KUJO

I agree Pakman. I had to leave the server earlier on as everyone was just running around like headless chickens.

If, once the tank gets into the coutyard, everyone rushes the bank the game would be won!

E

Embattle

Sadly this is all too common to modern gaming :(

M

mr.Blacky

Yep I try to get into the bank, but try to take diverant routes. Because I decided once to go through the axis spawn place :( and got shot by my own team, caus he thought I was going to spawn kill :( and doing it again if he saw me :( . Though sometimes I go for the machine gun trying to give the runners some cover.

C

Chalky's_Wife

He He!

1st thing I do now when at that point of game and playing Axis is after spawning try and shoot 7 tonnes of shite at whoever's sniping off bridge before getting dead again! It's just as frustrating being onthe receiving end of relentless panzerfaust just after you spawn. :wall:

MrsC

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom