Grow some balls!

wodzie

Fledgling Freddie

4 locks, 1 bd 1 skald 1 healer 1 hunter -- all nicely grpd together -- vs 1 ns and 1 merc and zerging them with all the balls on your head..

stlong! :clap:

wodzie

Fledgling Freddie

Now wonder why the 4 albs logged......:clap:

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
you're a buffed ns, why not just pa/cd a warlock and vanish? at least you get a kill every 15 mins :p

wodzie

Fledgling Freddie
Ame said:
you're a buffed ns, why not just pa/cd a warlock and vanish? at least you get a kill every 15 mins :p

because: DI, bof, 4 other locks with spread heal...

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
wodzie said:
because: DI, bof, 4 other locks with spread heal...

reckon DI would be the only think screwing you over there, with haste buffs and what not, the wait between PA and CD will be tiny. really doubt the locks etc would have time to react :p

was just a suggestion though..

santacruz

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe, yeah that was just ridiculous, those Warlocks does too much damage ;/
/ElDiablo

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
From playing both mid and hib side of leirv(actively with well equipped chars) I have to say its fukcin bollox that some mids cant do anything but play WLs and run as many as possible(altho this seems to be a general tendency in leirv)

The times Ive been in Leirv with my warrior Ive been almost constantly spam grp-inv'd....it seems mids in leirv are turning NF albs. Which means scrounge for every lil piece of RP they can find. Dont even get me started on d00fus Dan :p Teh afk Leirv BD.

Make some other classes, at least for leirv. Thats what its there for.

/Dracus

CuddleBunny!

Banned
(-(-_(-_-)_-)-)
It is the CuddleBunny&Rhori CarePatrol™!

btw. look at the thread-starters picture :>
fits pretty well x)

Arisen

Fledgling Freddie
Agree with Celione - the sheer number of Locks and others running grouped lately is getting worse. Generally the only option (for Hibs as well as Albs I'd guess) is just to log and wait for them to go away.

Hell - it's getting worse, with Motorswarlock running a buffbot, and generally staying in CK or a tower (staying within heal range) making him rather harder to kill. Hell - he even went so far as to use run-through on me earlier today!

Still - some fun out there to be had. A great morning today until most Mids logged after being wiped multi times. Then along came Dan and Motors and oh look - all the Albs left...

One question by the way for the Mids - why constantly treb towers? With the numbers and classes you generally have in Leirvik, taking them the old fashioned way isn't hard, but rarely have I seen this happen. Generally its treb it down, smash the defenders, zerg the captain, and wonder why the Albs have mostly all logged now that there is no longer any semi-safe place to retreat to, and no option of taking somewhere with them all ruined. Also, trebbed towers don't count towards /title - so why do it?

Murcalumis rebma - de Leirvik Cabby dat heeels!

Ps. was great fun yesterday evening Celione and all there!:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom