Group Steps for MLrush

Little Boy

One of Freddy's beloved
Hey guys, these r grp steps for the ML rush i will run, they will be on Tuesday 21st March time 16gmt onwards, if its passed 10:00gmt we will take it over to Wednesday etc:
grp setup:
Pbaoe
Pbaoe
Tank
Tank
Druid
Druid
Random
Random

Drops
All MP and 99% drops will be collected any others will be destroyed/dropped. The only drops i will keep is the ones noted by players that the specificallyneed.
Please take into account im not a factory so i cannot hold all scrolls lol.

Credit
If you miss credit, please PM me and stick me for grantcredit, u need to know you have to be within 1000 units of me for credit.

AFKers
This is really annoying when u have 20 people and half of them are afk, i will give u 1 warning, after your first warning thats it, your out. I will run afk tests regularly to see who is with me and who is not

Main goal
My main goal is to have a laugh and make sure people get high ML to kick albs/mids ass

There will be a 10 minute break when i say to give time for people to grab a bite to eat and maybe a drink.

This will be my first raid so any better suggestions on how to do a ml step will be taken into account.

Thanx all and I hope to see you there.

Maff

Fledgling Freddie
been trying to find a group to do ML7-8 steps so i can gte my self BG.
so will join help with the others and at last finish my char off lol if ya have me
Warden Mafs Pry

Arathan

Fledgling Freddie
I'd like to join with my pbaoe spec bainshee, random spot i suppose but good backup pb ^^. Name's Guu-e, should be 50 by then np.
(1-5/6 groupsteps i suppose since it's before the start of the rush? otherwise I'd like to join with Mana menta named Inalea-e)

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
CANT DO GRP STEPS THIS WEEK IM ON LATE SHIFT ARE YOU RUNNING ANOTHER GRP STEPS RAID AT WEEKEND OR MAYBE NEXT WEEK?
bah fecking caps cba to retype:p

Little Boy

One of Freddy's beloved
Pbaoe
Pbaoe Guu
Tank Varela
Tank Mafs
Druid
Druid
Random Vrikolakas (me)
Random Demosthenos

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
vrik gif meh warden spot plz! and stick ur chanter into the pbaoe slot as i assume ur bringing ur chanter ;p

snoepie

Fledgling Freddie
bains pls! :)
tho , can't do ml7 pres as i need ml1 for them ... and as u stated in ur post about granting credits , u can't for grp steps (afaik)

darf

Fledgling Freddie
Wud like to join with my ment yodaa is light spec but is templated and ofc has aoe dd :D

Little Boy

One of Freddy's beloved
Pbaoe Kaitlynn
Pbaoe Guu
Tank Varela
Tank Mafs
Druid Haandi
Druid Vrikelokas
Random Prodical
Random Demosthenos

Little Boy

One of Freddy's beloved
Meet Oceanus Anatole at 15:55gmt please, PM me on Vrikelakas-e for invite, thanx, its excal aswell :D

Arathan

Fledgling Freddie
Really sorry I didn't show up :/ My day rhythm is messed up atm and I forgot this so I slept past it ;_;

Hope it went well despite that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom