Group stealth

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Questions are:

What lvl of stealth does it confer to the grped visis? Is it the same composite stealth as teh bot..*cough*...stealther (i.e. if it's only 20, then will only be 20 stealth?).

Does it drop if the stealther disbands?

Does it improve the visis ability to see stealth too? Will it stack with stealthlore?

How easy can enemy stealth see the grp stealthed visis?

Does it stealth pets?

I'm guessing will have to fart around in ligen testing it, but oh well some might know.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Questions are:

What lvl of stealth does it confer to the grped visis? Is it the same composite stealth as teh bot..*cough*...stealther (i.e. if it's only 20, then will only be 20 stealth?).

Does it drop if the stealther disbands?

Does it improve the visis ability to see stealth too? Will it stack with stealthlore?

How easy can enemy stealth see the grp stealthed visis?

Does it stealth pets?

I'm guessing will have to fart around in ligen testing it, but oh well some might know.

A stealther can see a group stealthed a mile off.

pets don't get stealthed no

players that have been stealthed have no greater ability of seeing a stealther and i have no idea what happens when stealther disbands

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
if an assassin with 50 combined stealth, stealth groups a visible then the character will have same value but will not have see hidden. its the same as if you were standing visible...

for visibles who want stealth group should have 'no chants up' as that will pop you as soon as stealth group works... not allowed to move either... also lets say you wanted stealth group and i was walking past and grouped with you for this purpose... i can disband and you will still have the effect aslong as you dont have the above going on.

i hope this is clearer for you

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
ta, well situation is just lvled 40th NS to use a mez poision bot. I'll prolly use it on the ani for a laugh now and then soloing...aoe root, aoe mez.

Just thought I could equally as a grp stealth bot, again just as a dick about, maybe park somewhere wehre minigrps wonder but not much stealth around.

Genedril

Part of the furniture
Thought they gimped poison bots or is the mezz poison exempt from that?

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Thought they gimped poison bots or is the mezz poison exempt from that?

you can still put mezz poison in your vault via a bug - i've got myself up to 95 in my vault now :>

if you ever want any weapons doing mael give me a shout and i'll do you a full inventory of weapons if you like :)

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
The nerfed non-assassins using regular poisons, but not mez poision. There's still 1 or 2 doing that. I've done it b4 a very long time ago on the ani and it was pretty funny tbh.

Thanks tags, but prolly okay just playing with the bot doing it...the ani is like a paper bag, AF buff or not, so will prolly run the NS bot when anyhow playing that.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
heh :)

well if you need any doing when i'm ingame just holler i rarely mezz poison anyways prefer the challenge of 3 people smacking me :>

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Basically just swap an item from your vault for the mezz poison making sure u click the item in the vault first - i usually do it with my water pots :>

i'm saving them for a rainy day! :>

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
shame you can't use them all, if they stacked you could mezz someone for 7mins or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom