Group Stealth

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
Since hitting ML10 on thursday, I've been experimenting with this ability, as the information given on Vision of Sages is pretty sketchy at best.

Recast: 15 mins
Radius: all group members have to be in about 300 units of the assassin
It generates a random level of stealth, often pretty poor. Any stealthers in the group may want to unstealth and re-stealth themselves with their own better stealth.
It doesn't work on pets, will be a serious issues for people like necros and bonedancers.
If you move or cast, it's broken.

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
i wounder if it works when carrying a relic...would be good to hide a group somewhere...

Bloodcore

Can't get enough of FH
GrivneKelmorian said:
i wounder if it works when carrying a relic...would be good to hide a group somewhere...
Dont count on it tbh :)

leviathane

Part of the furniture
GrivneKelmorian said:
could disguise a whole zerg :p

shani

Fledgling Freddie
GrivneKelmorian said:

seeing the amount of stealthers on pryd its easier to hand the relic to a group of 6 infs and 2 mincers.... try and stop that group :)

Eroa

Banned
shani said:
seeing the amount of stealthers on pryd its easier to hand the relic to a group of 6 infs and 2 mincers.... try and stop that group :)

why would that group be hard to stop? harder to stop a opted group imo. Cant stealth with relic afaik unless something have changed.

shani

Fledgling Freddie
Eroa said:
why would that group be hard to stop? harder to stop a opted group imo. Cant stealth with relic afaik unless something have changed.
Dunno if you cant stealth while carying relic, if thats true, add more mincers... 8 X SOS is a bitch I think ?

Nxs

One of Freddy's beloved
shani said:
Dunno if you cant stealth while carying relic, if thats true, add more mincers... 8 X SOS is a bitch I think ?

with SoS and Phase Shift on a Sojo mins - relic takes should be easier now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom