Group purge hints

T

Tilda

simply re-mes after the purge.

as aussie said on another thread,
it wipes immunity just like normal purge.

Tilda

R

Rollie_David

cant believe people who have played the game for sooo long didnt know this lol

S

stupidshady

kinda makes sence rly........but then again, if they close, purge grp and spread and sorc wants to remezz its mostly to late :-/

but yea, it helps

A

Apathy

Sorc mezzes.

Group Purge.

Four underhill companions head for sorc.

No remezz.

a.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

4 underhills? You mean the other 3 chanters were running around without pets? How careless of them. :/

O

old.LandShark

I made it 12 chanters personally !¬!!1!one!111!pi!!1!

T

Tilda

are you sure it effects pets? because when i purge on my cabby, my pet isnt purged.

A

Apathy

Originally posted by Tilda
are you sure it effects pets? because when i purge on my cabby, my pet isnt purged.

Well, I am sure that as soon as someone else finds out, you will be the first one to come and spam it here without acknowledgement.

a.

J

Jergiot

Originally posted by Apathy
Sorc mezzes.

Group Purge.

Four underhill companions head for sorc.

No remezz.

a.

pets dont get purged

T

Tilda

Originally posted by Apathy
Well, I am sure that as soon as someone else finds out, you will be the first one to come and spam it here without acknowledgement.

a.

i said aussie said it first k thx.

W

-Wedge-

Imho, purge works 'weird' ... It sometimes sets immunity, it sometimes doesnt... Dunno if group purge is the same...

But usually you dont have time to remez after group purge....

K

Karlo

Thats what an insta would be useful for :/

However, I find its been better if I get leo or one of the oter guilds ice wizzies to root first, they purge that, then I chuck a qc mezzz at them from range.

F

Flimgoblin

hrm thought they fixed that in 1.51
- Previously, when you used the purge Realm Ability, your timer was not being reset, so if you used purge to get rid of a bad effect (mesmerize, for example), you could immediately be re-mezzed. This has been fixed.

guess not?

J

Javai

I also thought that Fin, was hunting for the patch notes I read it in :)

I have certainly seen the immunity message when atempting to remezz groups and individuals who have used purge.

M

mastade

Grp Purge and Instawinbutton is the reason you all DIE, die HORRIBLY!!

J

Javai

Tested this tonight and it is not the case you can remezz after group purge - at least not every time. Used to be true a couple of patches ago but not anymore

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom