Group-chat bug

H

HargloweHyfryd

When using one of my characters (strangely enough only one out of three) I cannot speak in groupchat without the prefix /gr.

Even when the groupchat is activated the text I type in always appears in the last 'tab' (guild/friends or whatever) I have used previous to the groupchat-tab.

Does anyone know of a fix to that problem?

Thanks for reading :)

O

old.Tohtori

Don't know how to fix that but try using /g instead...one letter faster atleast :p

H

HargloweHyfryd

G

Gef

I sometimes, when using ICQ or MSN Messenger or something type '/g heya' .. its really bad habit ;)

L

lakih

I dont have a bugged Groupchatt, but my Friendschatt (cg) is...

typing /g or in my case /c isnt that big of a deal, but damn its irritating...

:m00:

O

old.Raivo

i got similiar problem with guildchat.

press right mouse key on your groupchat window to chance your groupchat options

you can choose in what channel you are sending by clicking right mouse key on one of the channels(you want to click groupchat)

you can also chance other channels the way you want them to be(like sending on alliance or officer chat when writing in Main chat window)

hope this helps

W

Wibbler2

You've probably set the default group in the config screen to another window.

Right click the group window where it says "Group", look to see if there is a white box around the correct group, if not, click it to set the right one. Did that make sense??? ;)

Argh, this is complicated to explain, try it and you should see what I mean!!! :(

L

listepik

had the same problem. fixed it

its in your User.dat.
delete it, and log in again.
if THIS doesnt solve your problem, RightNow it. itis something related to corrupted files, hence, only one of your chars has it.

H

HargloweHyfryd

Thanks!!

I'll back that file up and delete it.

No more mistaken messages because I stupidly forget the /gr (or /g) :)

X

Xanoo

about bugs...my "repeat msg" funktion (r key by default) dont work (using german daoc version) on prydwen/excal servers ;( i was trying to bind the "repeat" to another key...nothing happens.

maybe someone know how to solve this? havent found anything in RightNow

another problem is my compass is all white (same for berzerker mode and many MANY textures in hib land). RightNow says something bout a virus etc (bullshiat ;)

L

lakih

Thank you!!! :clap:

My cg works now :)

Xanoo, your compass problems sound like there is a conflict with either your graphic drivers or (hope not) your graphics card. Try to change to the newest (if you dont have already) drivers.

The remapping button thing sounds really wierd... have you tried to reinstall DAoC? otherwise, send a question to rightnow... there might be a bug in the german version of the game... if it is, you should get a refund... (hopefully:) )

im so happy, the friendchatt works again :D thx again

Users who are viewing this thread