Ground Target Cursor

Z

Zagantia

Whilst reading a Mentalist guide it mentioned setting your "Ground Target Cursor".

Please could someone tell me what this is and how you set it. Maybe Im using it already and dont know it :eek:

Apologies if this has been asked before :twak:

O

old.Blane MacMorran

Press and hold down on the F5 key to get the ground cursor up then you can position it with the movement keys to wherever you want it to be and then let go to set it in its place. I didnt think a mentalist needed the ground cursor, only skill that I thought used it was the distract skill and only assasins get that but Im guesing Im wrong.:(

O

old.Veritreus

Catapults need it... and if you don't figure out how to aim before the lvl 40 druid you have pulling the mites for you dies, they get mighty annoyed. Not that I'm speaking from personal experience or anything... :rolleyes:

I

Ilphrim

I find it very useful being a ranger. As I can find the range to my target without de-stealthing. which is nice :D

M

matax

As Ilphrim says useful for checking the range for firing your bow - guess it can be used in the same way for spells in that case.

I've found it a bit annoying though as it seems to reset everytime I log - or is that just me ?

I

Ilphrim

Its not just you Markm it resets everytime.

S

SFXman

Originally posted by Ilphrim
I find it very useful being a ranger. As I can find the range to my target without de-stealthing. which is nice :D
How exactly is this possible?

O

old.Mirandalia

Find a stationary mob, select it, move to optimum range (by moving slowly backwards till out of range)
At that point set the F5, hold it and move mouse to put ground target at mobs place.. etc..

Z

Zagantia

Thanks for the reply .. It was for spells .. I will give it a try :)

S

SFXman

Originally posted by Mirandalia
Find a stationary mob, select it, move to optimum range (by moving slowly backwards till out of range)
At that point set the F5, hold it and move mouse to put ground target at mobs place.. etc..
Hahaaa, cool! Got to use this too sometimes :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom