Grey con killers

TrezDK

Fledgling Freddie
I thought this was an alb doing mostly :p

But no, I just found out Mids have at least 2 stealthers that feel soooo big and almighty when they kill grey cons.

Shiella and Cylian seems to be big all mighty when they kill grey cons, they are so powerfull they can wipe a grp of grey cons... sigh... talk about bad sportsmanship...

Why not pick a fight your own level??? oh I know u end up dead...

I know DF is for RvR, but many from all 3 realms use the area just below the entrance to gain some nice xp and some seals to get some medio items, so why not let these ppl gain xp and go up in lvl??? all u gain are 1 rp from each grey con and wow thats alot...

But if u cant find it in u to do this, then remember it goes both ways, I have never killed a grey con enemy, but getting killed twice by a wuhu i'm big stealther who is min. lvl 45 (i'm lvl 20) then I might just start that, and then ppl from alb/mid are gonna whine about that.

So to those of u in alb/mid who got a fair sense of sportsmanship in u, plz teach these n00bs what even thou we are enemies, there are no reason to monger war on the low lvls.

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
its realy great fun to have 6 grey cons on your ass when you get a good fight VS "someone your own level"
Or not.. :m00:

TrezDK

Fledgling Freddie
true it is a pain in the ass, but if u find someone your own lvl u wanna pick a fight with chances are almost nothing that there will be a grey con around...

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
taken from chronicles of camelot : patch 1.49
'This means that while adventuring in Darkness Falls, please be aware that you will probably run into members of opposing Realms. RvR combat is fully supported in the underworld, so beware'

less qqing

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
tell your fellow hibs not to kill my lowbies in DF then ... otherwise auntie Cyl visits your side of DF ;)

Smoothy

Fledgling Freddie
Im pretty damn certain that both Shiella and Cylian pick lots of fights with "their own lvl" m8, since i kindah bump into them every now and then ;-D quit qq´ing and pick another spot to xp ... ..

Karmatika

One of Freddy's beloved
imo kill on sight and let lowbe enemies learn their place early!

leviathane

Part of the furniture
your in an rvr zone and your enemy EXPECT to be killed by enemies.

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm, Cylian had some 'greyconkillerinDFfumotherfeckeretc' whine threads on BW ages ago, hadnt he? ;)

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
Killerbee said:
Hmm, Cylian had some 'greyconkillerinDFfumotherfeckeretc' whine threads on BW ages ago, hadnt he? ;)

some ? LOTS! :]

Arthemis

Fledgling Freddie
Well DF is afterall an rvr dungeon - Cylian was maybe just roleplaying :)

Cylian:" Arg ! evil albs comming here to MY cave to steal MY expensive seals! I will kill them all hahaha..! *smack smack smack - lowbies dead*! Take that evil intruders!"

Frozenheart

Fledgling Freddie
It sucks to be killed as a lowbie in DF, happened to me numerous times .... i have 1 argument for it tho ... that grey con is gonna grow up to be a 50 and prolly come hunting .... killing them in df delays that a lil longer ;)

Arthemis

Fledgling Freddie
Frozenheart said:
It sucks to be killed as a lowbie in DF, happened to me numerous times .... i have 1 argument for it tho ... that grey con is gonna grow up to be a 50 and prolly come hunting .... killing them in df delays that a lil longer ;)

True :) and many times if you fight another lvl 50 in DF and there are some lowbies close to they WILL add ! :)

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
TrezDK said:
I know DF is for RvR
Wrong and right.. it's a pve dungeon in which rvr may exist.

TrezDK said:
but many from all 3 realms use the area just below the entrance to gain some nice xp and some seals to get some medio items, so why not let these ppl gain xp and go up in lvl??? all u gain are 1 rp from each grey con and wow thats alot...
By killing those grey cons you also prevent them from getting those items, which in the end slows the process of them reaching lvl 50 at which point they will be out and pose a threat to you in RvR.. slow them down and you'll have less enemies.

TrezDK said:
But if u cant find it in u to do this, then remember it goes both ways, I have never killed a grey con enemy, but getting killed twice by a wuhu i'm big stealther who is min. lvl 45 (i'm lvl 20) then I might just start that, and then ppl from alb/mid are gonna whine about that.
If you don't do it yourself, you aren't using the opportunities given to you on a silver platter ^^

TrezDK said:
So to those of u in alb/mid who got a fair sense of sportsmanship in u, plz teach these n00bs what even thou we are enemies, there are no reason to monger war on the low lvls.
But war-mongering is the funniest things of all things to do.

Tbh get over it, mention it in /as and let the lvl 50s handle it, or log your own lvl 50 if you have one and hunt them down. Quit whining and take matters into your own hands and you'll feel much better in the end.

I used to say what you say, but after learning the hard way, that it's the fewest people who gave me a break when xp'ing lowlvl toons in DF, why should I? Probably a stupid reason, but if I meet a grey-con in an RvR dungeon or zone, I wont hesitate to put a blade to his throat.. at the end of the day, we ARE 3 opposing and competing realms, and making friends with the enemy is what ppl cry out more and more as x-realming.. we don't want that :cheers:

WARNING: Not everything in this thread must be taken seriously, although my opinions are what I said.. realm vs realm means hibs, albs and mids vs each others, and entering an RvR dungeon is at your own risk. :drink:

EDIT:
Frozenheart said:
that grey con is gonna grow up to be a 50 and prolly come hunting .... killing them in df delays that a lil longer
Nerf you said it before me.. /agree tho ^^

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
it always depends on if i kill grey cons or not if im feeling RP hungy then yes they will die :).

If they are fighting monsters then i try and wait for them to finish before dropping a nuke into the middle of them.

If they are running from monsters depending on the con i may or may not kill them so they dont get an exp death but normally if its DF then i will nuke them just so they dont have access to a decent exp spot.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Once in DF I was over to the hib side and helped some lowbie hib to exp by taking mob aggro, killing the mobs if he was near death etc then an evul infil came and killed us both :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom