Grey Alb ganked by Purple Mid

• Thread starter old.The McScrooges
  • Start date
O

old.The McScrooges

Damn!

I had a laugh, some little green dwarf bugger comes out of no where, zaps me and legs it.
I chase, come to my senses and stop.
But he comes back, I really should have trusted my instincts as some purple troll de-cloaked and ganked me.
If only I had 7 more HPs I might have got another swing in. ;)

My only regret is buying the unnecessary return ticket.
/release

Oh and thanks to other troll that bowed, sat and allowed me to jump up & down on him. All the while I was in adrenalin mode.

The McScrooges
Weejock - Paladin 25
Liljock - Scout 10

O

old.Gorthol

troll decloaked??
trolls dont have stealth

O

old.The McScrooges

They don't?

Bugger.

Do you think reading a book at the same time was a bad idea?

Seemed like he popped out of nowhere to me, I really should pay more attention.

And here I am thinking I was applauding a cool tactic :(

/em shuffles back to n00b corner.

Weejock & Lil.

O

old.Lianuchta

He was probably hiding behind a (very wide) tree. I have fallen for that one before, I can never resist a tasty one-bolt morsel when I'm looking to gank people, then yank, I get smacked around by a shadowblade and get to release.

O

old.Veritreus

Originally posted by The McScrooges
They don't?

Bugger.

ROFL!

You've just made my day. That struck me as extremely comical :)

C

cleeve

IF we had a famous last words thread - that would be my no.1 :D

Revor

O

old.The McScrooges

Not wishing to detract from the guy that jumped me, I wasn't reading a book at the time. I'm not that stupid.

Though I did take a pee break will waiting for Mithra to load up and came back to a tomb.

Oh.

Maybe I am that stupid ;)

Still they always seem to load faster when you're not there....

The McScrooges

O

old.seb1024

rofl
reading the book is safer unless u walk into a tree

O

old.Plebo

Just been to Odin's Gate for a look around solo. A big purple Midgard troll comes running up to me and waves. I waved back. Then he did a little dance and pointed to the PK. That was a pretty good hint so off I ran.

I stayed around and so the Troll came up the hill for a nice cup of Tea and a slice of cake. A couple of other Albs joined us.

After a while the Troll stripped off. Not wishing to get into that sort of a relationship I decided to return to Albion. I waved goodbye to the Troll.

I won't say his name as I don't wanna embarrass him in front of the other Midgardians.

Nice to see this sort of behaviour, even if we are at war.

O

old.Max Payne

Originally posted by Plebo
I won't say his name as I don't wanna embarrass him in front of the other Midgardians.

Well, i would /clap at him.. wacking grey cons is :sleeping:

give ya hands up for the friendly troll :clap:

A

Ardwan

A friendly troll?!??!
Are you sure that wasn't "special" tea ;)

O

old.Iominali

Trolls don't need to undress for that.

One thing to keep in mind though, always pan your cam when running mindnumbind distances in Odin's. Was thinking I'd take a trip to Yggdra and there I was running at my normal elven speed, reading a good book while at it. Suddenly the text "Troll Flammen Vakten" pops on my screen right in front of my camera. I get to think "Heyy, what the hel.." before that meat cleaver descends on my beautifully styled whip haired head. 'Twas Cruz, now a redcon troll. Should've thought, seen him patrolling there quite a bit.

Just wondering how long he had been chasing me, I know I had ran in a straight line for a few minutes there not minding my rear :)

O

old.Max Payne

He prolly didn't chase you long, Cruz travels by the speed of light :)

O

old.Berzerk Eystein

Hehe Plebo actually that was me and i'm not ashamed of it whats the point in killing some inoffensive grey con you could have fun with 'em? Anyway was fun with u guys even tried to show u that the wizard wasn't in the right place he should be :p

Well i'm not in grey con, only if they dare attack me i let 'em "trying" to hit to show him i don't want to kill him but if he wants to go on with it then nothing i can do for him =\

S

Solid

Lol Berzerk you are the infamous midget Smurf called Pet?
I remember petting you on the head the other day (his real head on his shoulders and pet = pat u filthy morons)

Anyway, if it wasnt you playing hppy families with them I know a few trolls who fit the Mary Poppins profile too :D

Sten you old beaver :D

M

malenka

You talking about me, Solid? Mary Poppins - first time its been called that.

Why don't I meet albs who are distracted in some way? I may stand a chance of killing them then. Perhaps I should start flashing or something. May not have the same effect as a troll as it would in RL.

S

Solid

Ohh malenka the thought of you flashing gets me all hot I would even defect to Alb to get a glimpse of your assets, ooh er, you would have me mesmerised instantly :D

O

old.DAoC daCruz

Originally posted by Iominali
Trolls don't need to undress for that.

One thing to keep in mind though, always pan your cam when running mindnumbind distances in Odin's. Was thinking I'd take a trip to Yggdra and there I was running at my normal elven speed, reading a good book while at it. Suddenly the text "Troll Flammen Vakten" pops on my screen right in front of my camera. I get to think "Heyy, what the hel.." before that meat cleaver descends on my beautifully styled whip haired head. 'Twas Cruz, now a redcon troll. Should've thought, seen him patrolling there quite a bit.

Just wondering how long he had been chasing me, I know I had ran in a straight line for a few minutes there not minding my rear :)

Well,

if I remember right I got u halfway HMG and GG. Well as usually I was checking Bledmeer Faste and on way back I saw that Elf solo running towards GG. I thought WTF where are his friends. While auto-lightspeeding to you, I turned my camera a lot for looking for more Hibs, but didnt found any, so was a quick game.

If you enter Midgard you will be never safe. It doesnt matter what you con to me, I will try to kill you! The reason why you come to Midgard is, you wanna kill my Realmmates and I cant tolerate that. Bring "some" Friends with you next time, because Im not scared to attack more then 1-2-3 :)

And hell I con RED to everyone :p

How much do I own you for the Hairdresser ?

Cruz *Firetruck* Mizzile
50 Troll Skald
Flammen Vakten
<Nemesis>

M

malenka

Well you never know, Solid. Next time we are together in the depths of Malmohus, I may show you what us trollesses are made of.

You already know the gratification of my buffs, as well as the touch of my healing hands. If you get me in the right mood, my fiery passions may get the better of me......and get us all killed.

P.S. thanks for the group the other day. I wouldn't be 45 without you.

Users who are viewing this thread