Gremoan Quest

asyveth

Fledgling Freddie
can any1 help plz i've been looking for ages now but cant seem to do the Gremoan quest its a cl quest for the 3rd recall stone but i cannot find the 'monster' that needs to be killed.

Any info be gr8ly appreciated.

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
try allakhazam if it shows a spot
otherwise make the mythic/goa tech work a bit on game by /report :D

arl_dem

Fledgling Freddie
it's in king's crossing , the first landscape-dungeon on the way to the Baron's castle.

if you go straight to the ruins of the circular village, the monster will be hiding in the bushes left of the village.
He's purp con though, so you better find some help.

enjoy :)

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
he changes con when you fighting him, if i remember you only hit him when he is blue (could have made that up was ages when i fought him)

razeredge

One of Freddy's beloved
He's a bit of an odd mob, did it with my friar, a necro and a buff bott, kept throwing my friar away, 20metres, but left necro pet alone, and created a mini yellow creature, named after my char,

Abomi

Fledgling Freddie
He's to the Southwest of King's Crossing (In the instance for the Champion Quest).

He will periodically change colour, between red, blue and grey. Each colour is immune to different attack types (Not sure what corresponds to what). He also gets an annoying ability when he is a certain colour, which, depending on the attack type, will teleport his attacker away and spawn a yellow con mob in the attacker's place. E.g. Red is immune to slash (just an example, not sure if it's right), Blue is weak to slash and Grey will teleport the attacker away.

Necro and Cabalist are the best against him, as their pets are immune to the teleport and i'm pretty sure that their damage shields work no matter what (Could be wrong though).

He is a tough mob, would definitely recommend taking at least a BB.

Sorry for the long reply ;) Hope I answered your question :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom