Greetings!

C

Cirventhor

A new member here, and quite the newcomer to DAoC as well.

I was browsing the net in search of a good forum for this game, and I seem to have stumbled upon one!

A hearty greetings to all of you from this hammer-wiedling warrior from Midgard!

G

gengi

hello and welcome to the OFF TOPIC Forum.

You may want to post this in the Excalibur Midgaurd Section :D

Later

Gengee

O

old.Tohtori

Piss off you hammer wielding boil of a trolls bottom. If we wanted another whining n00b here crying about how their mother looks ugly and how the left axe is nothing like it was in "Teh UbEr D&D!!" we'd go buy one from Ebay and get a nice toaster to stick up your uptight a** as well. We don't like you, god doesn't love you and your father must have abused you more then the wallhack at emain.

In other words... welcome and have fun in our lil boards :p

EDIT:

Originally posted by gengi
p.s. I know its Midgard :p

It's mudsoord you mistypor you :D

O

old.Dillinja

Isn't it a bit late to have only just started playing DAoC now? I mean, you missed the time when it was actually good and Mythic hadn't destroyed it yet.

B

Belsameth

ignore the whineboys here and have fun...
hope you're walking around with the same sense of wonder I had when first setting foot in the beautifull realm of Midgard :)

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by Belsameth
ignore the whineboys here and have fun...
hope you're walking around with the same sense of wonder I had when first setting foot in the beautifull realm of Midgard :)

Never liked wine...but i could learn to drink it if it would get you drunk Bels :p

C

Cirventhor

Originally posted by old.Dillinja
Isn't it a bit late to have only just started playing DAoC now? I mean, you missed the time when it was actually good and Mythic hadn't destroyed it yet.
Erm, I don't know what you're getting at, and considering the expansions that are coming, it sure looks promising.

Thanks for the welcome all. I did post this on the off topic section so to not annoy anyone with these kind of topics in the other, on topic forums.

O

old.Dillinja

Originally posted by Cirventhor
Erm, I don't know what you're getting at, and considering the expansions that are coming, it sure looks promising.

Thanks for the welcome all. I did post this on the off topic section so to not annoy anyone with these kind of topics in the other, on topic forums.

Hey, I'm just messing with ya, enjoy the forum and the game.

G

gengi

Originally posted by Cirventhor

There is an off topic section there too, not that I am trying to discourage you (well maybe a bit you should have joined Hib/Pryd :p )
Also the general Discussion section of the Excal forum is not a bad place to say hello so you can connect with people in your realm and server.
I am sure they wouldn't mind a 'Hi I'm new' post :D

Later

Gengee

A

Arnor

get_the_newbie.jpg

B

Belsameth

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
Never liked wine...but i could learn to drink it if it would get you drunk Bels :p

I doubt you could handle me when drunk, Seel :)

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by Belsameth
I doubt you could handle me when drunk, Seel :)

Right back at ya Bels, never underestimate the power of liqour in a Seel. :D

U

uncle_sal

Originally posted by gengi
There is an off topic section there too, not that I am trying to discourage you (well maybe a bit you should have joined Hib/Pryd :p )

Bah @ hib/pryd... hib/excal owns :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom