Greetings to my fellow Albion adventurers

R

Rolith DeJeun

Greetings friends,

I have recently joined this realm and am enjoying the many adventures I have had with many of you. I offer my lute in healing, my flute to confuse and mezmerise the evil creatures of the realm, and my drums to sooth your magical needs and speed us over land.

I am but a lowly minstrel of the 17th season, but shall aspire to greater skill and join the great defenders of our realm in repelling the evil that is Midgard, and the weak Hibernia.

Let me not take more of your time, save to say, if you see me run by, call my name, and I shall gladly stop and help aid you on your way.

/bow

G

Gimly

Welcome to our mighty land, it is good to hear more musical folk are joining the rallying call to arms.

When you are ready to look for a guild may I suggest either the Giffon Knights of which I am a part of or if you are more inclind to roleplay our alliance partners Order of the Knights Templar. You are able to join at any level and the faster you join the more help you will get, with advice and with items.

Good hunting to you, whatever you do.

R

Roalith

I'm sure the Templars would welcome you, although things could get a little confusing <grins>

R

Rolith DeJeun

Ahh, if it isn't the most helpful Roalith that assisted me in finding the guard I sought. Once again, my thanks. I have seen many of your order throughout the plains and Camelot. Pray tell, where may I go to seek more information on your guild?

O

old.Levin

Nala

If you are into roleplaying and organized command structures for RvR, Templars is indeed something for you to consider.

And Nala, we miss you. :fluffle:

O

old.Aethelstan

Re: Nala

Originally posted by Levin

And Nala, we miss you. :fluffle:

Aye, come back old girl. Half my troops are moping like lovestruck fools, composing sad poetry instead of hewing Viking skulls. The other half are in dread danger because they must now rely on Gai the Mad to keep them alive in battle. And frankly, he doesn't look as good in chain...

R

Rolith DeJeun

My thanks to the Templars for their offer, and I shall attempt to prove myself worthy of yourselves. The least I could do is attempt to sooth the rantings of this Gai the Mad, for surely he longs for the sweet music of a minstrel.

N

Nala Lionne

Only if you are young lady, I dare say.

(Oh, and thanks Aeth .... I didn't think you'd ever noticed just how good I look)

O

old.Hendrick

Don't fret, Nala. Even I make chain look better than Gai :cool:

N

Nala Lionne

Bleh, never did like you Hendrick :p

Although ... you are pretty cute :clap:

O

old.Cher

Nala i have no money on my fone. SO fone me up and explain your actions? why did u leave templars? and what are you doing now? coming over to join me in hibernia :D

Users who are viewing this thread