Greetings Fellow Middies!

Sofus

Fledgling Freddie
Just wanted to check in and say hi, i'm currently playing WoW and already starting to get boring so I may return to DAoC.

So hows it going :) ?

-TDA-Shaki

Fledgling Freddie
Yup once the WoW hype has died down and lowbie questing gets boring, all will come back to their lvl 50 toa'd chars especially with catacombs out soon :) where you can level more lowbie new chars :cheers:

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Things are quiete atm, nice to be able to get at artifacts and ML parts that are usually camped to hell and back, but sadly missing the RvR action we know and love.

Still, 1 week till all the free trial WOWittes return, so back to business as usual. Welcome back in advance.

Sanzor

Fledgling Freddie
-TDA-Shaki said:
Yup once the WoW hype has died down and lowbie questing gets boring, all will come back to their lvl 50 toa'd chars especially with catacombs out soon :) where you can level more lowbie new chars :cheers:

Maybe just stick to one char instead of making shitloads of new chars and get bored by the lowbie quests? Sheesh..

Sanzor

Fledgling Freddie
Sofus said:
Just wanted to check in and say hi, i'm currently playing WoW and already starting to get boring so I may return to DAoC.

So hows it going :) ?

Lemme guess? You got bored, as you can´t PL a char and take money for PLing others? >_<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom