Greetings all

O

old.Eldred

Hi all, some of u may know me as Eldred and some as Molelore

just thought i would say hi to u guys, never really found a board i liked until i was checking this one, looks a nice place to settle down

the usual flaming crap and that u see on every board i can deal with and the "hibbie has no organization blah blah blah" apart from that it look ok and i recognise many faces

interesting debate on NS your having me personally , i love grouping with NS , i was in innis the other day and a ranger was sitting down on there own, i invited them to group and they were amazed that i wanted a ranger in my group, the next guy we found was a NS and he too was amazed, once he had a full group, i said to them "hey we all know rangers and NS are a pain in the ass to lvl, and we need them in RvR so please try and get them in ur groups"

i dont think its that they are bad in groups, i think its just all about roles

for instance

hero = tank/meatshield
druids = healer
eld = dmg dealer

etc etc, u cant really call NS's a tank. but they do very well in groups, no they cant take the hits that a hero can, but if u have a tank that can keep agro and a NS doing side and back styles the mob will go down fast!

as for the guy who lost his char, i have some leather sleeves, af 92 i beleive from the weewere's msg Eldred in game and u can have them m8

sorry that turned into a bit of a rant lol

see all u guys in game and goodluck

Molelore - lvl 37 druid
Eldred - lvl 36 Eld
:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread