Green with jealousy?

S

SFXman

Sure does, but then again this is BioWare, NOT GOA.... one is like heavy-weight and the other is ultralight-weight :)

C

cleeve

Hi all

Bioware are a very clever company. Its also fair to say that Neverwinter Nights could be the making of a whole new section of the market for them. If they manage to create a game that works as well as the baldurs gate series does then I think we will all be very tempted to have a look at it.

TBH this year could be massive for mmorpgs - we already have the likes of DAOC, DS (not quite a mmorpg but similar) plus the likes of Necron, SWG and others in development.

I have to say tho, that I am extremely happy with my daoc - I can play it and I have fun. I might not have darkness falls- but tbh I dont care- triebh caithe and the corruscating mines await and I haven't explored the cursed forest or the other areas in hibernia fully yet.

Once I have - well theres a wizard on albion awaiting my attention :D

Cheers All

Revor

S

SFXman

Yes, I must agree with you Duplo. I still have plenty to see aswell, such as Dartmoor and even the Barrows (ehehe) and thus don't mind not having the latest goodies.
Even if I did eagerly await the new goodies (I do but not so much that I whine constantly), I still enjoy the game immensly at this stage.
I have no clue about what Neverwinter nights is about, but I have played BG1 & 2 through a couple of times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom