Green Knight - what does it take ?

J

josh_dk

I am wondering if anybody can tell me what it takes to kill the Green Knight ?

And also if killing him causes faction ?

I want to try and pharm him for a drop, but would not like to have to deal with him everytime I try to go to Pennine Mts

F

Flimgoblin

more than that - he's tough....

4fg?

G

gunner440

killed him with 2fg, drops shit mainly which is kinda.... depressing? T_T

G

gunner440

and no, he hasnt aggroed me once yet and we've killed him 3-4 times? then eventually got tired of the crap drops which we had wasted effort in :/

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

How did you kill him? We had 4fgs with lots of lvl 50s in and we got wasted because he insta-healed everytime he touched a tree. Any tips on how to put him 6ft under? :)

K

kirennia

killed him with 2fg, piece a cake b4. Hit him from behind and all stand in melee range else he will randomly run off. Seen a nice cleric necky drop, I think herbal and eggy got one last time...+to enh tho which is a bit pooey. Can't remember all stats but it wasn't bad

J

josh_dk

Thx all for the info :)

WIll try to put 2 fg together for a bit of pharming then

W

-Wedge-

You have to interrupt his healing, this was the only way for us to get rid of him... He hits pretty hard (4 hits for a 49 cleric) ...

Just after he teleports, hit him with a few spells (attack-speed debuff from theurgists seemed to work well)...

And I think he has gotten harder to kill in the patch after he got implemented...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom