Greece to semi finals??

Mithradir

Loyal Freddie
Anyone here non Greek ofc believe that we might have a chance to beat France ?? :)

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
I'd love to see it happen, and it is more than possible. France aren't as good as they'd like to think, the Greeks have just got to go out there with a winning attitude and I think they will have a good chance.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
nothing is for cirtian in football,
and france have been extreamly lucky this time around, they should have been out at the grp stage, but somehow scrapped through, and now they get added luck in facing the by far "on papir" weakest team in the quarters,
and seen from a danish perspective i'd rather meet grease than france IF we beat the Czechs on sunday..'

so i'll be chearing for Greece for the sensation, and for denmark :p

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
France are every bit as good as they'd like to think. No striker better than Henry, no midfielder better than Zidane. If that isn't enough, every other player is world class. Trezeguet, Pires, Vieira, Makelele, Lizerazu, Thuram, Barthez, etc etc.

If they play well (they haven't done so yet), the Greeks won't have a chance in hell.

Gajinn

Fledgling Freddie
Olgaline said:
nothing is for cirtian in football,
and france have been extreamly lucky this time around, they should have been out at the grp stage, but somehow scrapped through

Yes m8!!111

Mithradir

Loyal Freddie
If the french get into the game thinking that they have already win and if we be able to play as well as we played against Portugal then get ready to see another stuning result.

fionnel

Fledgling Freddie
It's what others said, France don't really have a good coach but they have top class players, if Zidane/Henry and the rest of the team are on a good day there's not a chance in hell for Greece to win. If they are not, Greece has a 20% chance :p

France is a team that can suck for 90 mins but has the luxury to have players that even in their crappiest day can create a goal out of nowhere and finish the game.

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
France got a very good team, greece merely surprised me sofar. They could surprise me again, however I highly doubt it..

oblimov

Luver of Buckfast
france are probably the one team ive seen that seemed to be pretty well together on the pitch

although saying that ive been surprised by greece, i think its pretty much 50:50

worth a bet for sure :p

Mithradir

Loyal Freddie
the game will start in a few hours let the best team win

PS:plz God let it be Greece :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Sabu

Fledgling Freddie
Greece not playing any good really, think France should win but who knows...

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Lol. I'd love to see the Greeks go all the way, them or the Czechs. :D

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
Dillinja said:
Lol. I'd love to see the Greeks go all the way, them or the Czechs. :D
id like to see the Czechs to.. but im sure france will win

Olgaline

FH is my second home
greeks doing best atm at half time,
and aye if it werent for the fact that czechs are playing vs denmark i'd would have liked to see them get to the final, but as it is..i ofc hope they can pack for prag after sundays game.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Chechs vs portugal in the final, chechs will win

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
I really hope that Greece makes it to the semi-finals. And they are on their way now! :clap:

fionnel

Fledgling Freddie
Good news is my team is on the semifinals, bad news is i won't get to sleep tonight because everyone is trying his best to make as much noise as possible here :p I think there's someone with a shotgun shooting at the air from his roof across the street :p

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
ST^ said:
France are every bit as good as they'd like to think. No striker better than Henry, no midfielder better than Zidane. If that isn't enough, every other player is world class. Trezeguet, Pires, Vieira, Makelele, Lizerazu, Thuram, Barthez, etc etc.

If they play well (they haven't done so yet), the Greeks won't have a chance in hell.

Hahaha, yeah.

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
france are the best team in europe in my complete honest oppinion :p how they lost is un-comprehendable rlly

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Well, in this competition they've looked mediocre at best. A lucky win against England, a draw against Croatia(lol) and a loss against Greece where they were not unlucky at all - they had one scoring chance throughout the whole game which Henry put wide.

I can't see them doing anything in 2006 either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom