Greater Myth of Power

Zede

Part of the furniture
If anyone has one for sale on Alb Dyvet, or wishes to form a laby farm grp, plze advise here !

ps. I have about 200k bounty points, which can be used as "payment" for the power myth, only got about 50p u see...

can bring cleric or rr9 theurg for any farm grp

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Where does one farm the myth items and what kind of group is needed?

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Can bring cl0 necro, cleric, paladin or rr8 icer Zede.. Will be on tomorrow afternoon and late evening

edit: Can also do this tonight

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Where does one farm the myth items and what kind of group is needed?

Power Myths drop from :- Lord Agramon (Scouts/Healers-Pb'er) easily done.

Cerberus-Cabby/Necro/Sorc any 1 of them with Pet + Healer Easily done.

Absorbercrom :- Same set up as Cerberus tho adds when they pop can go on healers.Dot Cabby nice with Focal Myth on Hib Chanter/Ment for Hot and Dot is all that is needed.

Spirit Guardian:- Pet class again and Healer Spirit Guardian on a tether so Healer safe does nice Spirit Nuke CL resist Buffs usually enough.

Muxog :- can be done with Pet class tho adds are annoying PB'er for Adds and take away healer pets on him and he easier enough.

Maghras:-Pain in ass mob take away the numbered adds first and he can be done focusable strong nuke tho can 1hit Pets.

Zathurall (Think that how it spelt) :- Couple Scouts and healers easiest way to farm him.

Easiest Mob all round tho is Cerberus Pet and healer no need for ML9 pet either.

Oh and Costs for Power Myths range from 100P + on Ywain servers.

Mobs also drop other Myths as well Health/Endurance/Ekatos/Protection Myths and few more can't remember names.

Soulja

Hypnotastic

Fledgling Freddie
Can give you a hand as well mate if you haven't got it by the time I get back on Sunday from hols in Oz.

Pretty easy to farm, think I might even have one you can have.

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Shameless bump, but didn't want to make a new thread.

I understand the power myths are worth a fair bunch, are the endurance myths also worth keeping ?

Oh and also, what myth for healer, bonedancer and hunter?
Greater Power, Greater Power and Greater Health ?

Also very useful post by Soulja

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Shameless bump, but didn't want to make a new thread.

I understand the power myths are worth a fair bunch, are the endurance myths also worth keeping ?

Oh and also, what myth for healer, bonedancer and hunter?
Greater Power, Greater Power and Greater Health ?

Also very useful post by Soulja

End is about 15 plat on US atm.

Id user power for healer, power/health for bd and a mix of evade/health/safefall on hunter.

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
The new dragon mythirians seem to be fotm,need to get the quest from dragon loot merchant in capital city and kill one of the dragons,laby dragon probably the easiest tbh

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Cheers Wazkyr

The new dragon mythirians seem to be fotm,need to get the quest from dragon loot merchant in capital city and kill one of the dragons,laby dragon probably the easiest tbh

Seems like quite a long quest chain though?

mikke

Can't get enough of FH

Also, it seems like the dragon myths are a combined mediocre health\power\end myth? So it would be better with a Greater health one if you need hp, and a greater powere one if you need power etc?

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
If anyone has one for sale on Alb Dyvet, or wishes to form a laby farm grp, plze advise here !

ps. I have about 200k bounty points, which can be used as "payment" for the power myth, only got about 50p u see...

can bring cleric or rr9 theurg for any farm grp

imo i would just get the average version which is all you need and it costs alot cheaper... thats what i have on my characters and does the trick and never lose any power.

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
imo i would just get the average version which is all you need and it costs alot cheaper... thats what i have on my characters and does the trick and never lose any power.

How much do the average one cost compared to the greater ?

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
I suppose greater warding myth's will be worth a plat or two aswell now.

Littles

Loyal Freddie

Yupp, they keep ruining part of the clerics gameplay as you can just spam big heals to your hearts content these days and that's with the medium myth. Thank god for shears or it would be a shit class to play.

Species

One of Freddy's beloved
Fyi, for the dragon mythirian quests you need to have finished all previous dragon quests.
Yar > mini's > big dragons

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom