great sidi guide - lets go!

T

Tigerius

Was that Sidi guide or Psychology guide?

Sorry but the people with the sense to read these guides aren't those who are a problem either way, it's the people who just don't give a fuck about listening either way that will be the problem.

Sidi might as well have an entry message "the largest enemy inside is yourself", cause lets be honest if all just did as intended it'd be a pisstake.

O

old.shotgunstow

I'll be sure to read this thoroughly before my/aligro's planned raid on saturday 2pm GMT meet fort gwyntell [/plug] (we need more people the better, 45+ ofc :p)

O

old.Wildfire

Speak to guild leaders and get whole guilds involved - people will be far more likely to attend if they know that their guild is going to have a decent presence there.

S

Sibanac

Originally posted by old.Wildfire
Speak to guild leaders and get whole guilds involved - people will be far more likely to attend if they know that their guild is going to have a decent presence there.

While their are drawbacks aswell, guild groups whith a designated leader in each group might be the way to go, since people seem to take orders better from people they know well
and a lesser balanced guild group will oftend work better then a well balanced group of (semi)strangers

just my 0.02g

O

old.shotgunstow

By the way, if the raid on saturday is a complete failure please direct all your flames at me, not aligro I think he gets enough flames kthx :) Also I can take flames for what they are, a pinch of salt, rather than get all pent up over some silly words, saxo for example :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom