Great RVR

O

old.Alwych

Great RVR tonight with over 100 albs in emain that were not on anon and someone just told me towards the end there was 130 non /anon mids in emain all fighting an retaking keeps.

Lagfest but fun. We took a midgard keep and held it for about 3 mins till the mids retook it :D

O

old.Flamin

Yea it was fun. Its sad that some idiots are playing DAoC tho.
ejko.jpg

But i reachet 100bp :) (im lvl 30) so now i have 749rp and 100bp :) <proud>

O

old.mili

hey flamin i seen you stealthing about quite a bit, im not sure there were 130 albs though, maybe 50 if you push your luck.

F

Fafnir

More

No, there has to been more alb, there, since there where so many grey cons and u guys railroaded us at your mg when we where about 60 mids there the lowest mid was lvl 26 i think..

O

old.HiredGoon

no need to bicker here.

Tonight was, without a doubt the best RvR i've seen, possibly some of the best, since beta.

first some random killing in emain with HUGE armies waving back and forth, none of them being very much stronger than the other. GREAT fun.

Then a keep take in hib, Very fun, for once, and lost it again.

release. on the pad, i hear hibs took beno. we gather up in sauvage, and rush up and crush them. VERY funny! :D

Saw my first luri.

all in all. best spend 4 hours, so far :D

O

old.linnet

Was fun at Benowyc

Missed the Emain party due to being stuck in the Barrows, but we did all rally and dash out to Benowyc for a late night retake.

Lots of fun, and hope the Hibs get some more practice at Keep Defence (from what our infiltrators were saying, you sorely need it :) )

O

old.Kelmon

Had great fun in Emain - made about 1200RP's (Not bad as a non-damage dealing healer). Especially the part where Mid was camped on one side of the gate and Albion on the other.. Annoying, those AE Stuns and mezzes when you need to get through that narrow doorway. ;)

It didn't last, of course, as we were outnumbered 2:1, so eventually the Albs did break through. But until then it was fun. =)

I saw some saracen girl hiding behind a tree near the MG stealthed, mezzed her and whacked with my hammer, but she ran off. (Too bad. ;) I can't recall her name exactly -- Naru, Varu, something like that. 4 letters. =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom