Great night of RVR in teir1 tonight dudes

HerculesPluto

Fledgling Freddie
Playing as destruction id like to say great night og rvr in T1 tonight dudes :) l;ets keep up the fun :D

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
lacking a machine capable of WAR atm I was in t'pub..... I showed that Leffe what for though...

mmmm Leffe

dee777

Loyal Freddie
Thats funny, I could swear I killed a BW a couple of times in the greenskin chapter 3 PQ with the name of Pluto. Is that your alt by any means?

Great server BTW, full but only minimal queues. I rerolled after I CTDed for the first time during peak hours on 8 peaks. 463 people in queue. Sick...

HerculesPluto

Fledgling Freddie
nah, some bastard took my old DAOC name before i could, Pluto was my fire wiz on daoc and some other SHIT got my Paladins name Hercules too. I hear he is in the order so will be activley hunting him down with my "herc" hehe

HerculesPluto

Fledgling Freddie
lacking a machine capable of WAR atm I was in t'pub..... I showed that Leffe what for though...

mmmm Leffe

I remember trying some Leffe once, during a drunken trip to a co op we bought 1 bottle of anything that had a funny name, i think "Waggle Dance" was the winner too hehe

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
waggle dance is lovely stuff.

To be fair Hercules and Pluto being a greek demigod and a roman god (and a planet, or not a planet, whatever it is these days) respectively were gonna go fast ...

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
When i want something light, i prefer Hoegaarden otherwise i prefer to stick to Black Sheep or Bombardier.

Dervish

Fledgling Freddie
I've only recently discovered the appropriately named Hobgoblin which is fantastic straight from the fridge with a chicken madras and mushroom fried rice.

BTW what makes a hobgoblin different from a goblin?

Javai

Fledgling Freddie

I always thought hobgoblins were bigger and nastier than goblins (and they are in some fantasy settings but according to Wikipedia:

Hobgoblin is a term typically applied in folktales to describe a friendly or amusing goblin.

dee777

Loyal Freddie

IIRC (forgive me, by D&D days are long gone) a hobgoblin is an inbred between an orc and a goblin. If I wasn't such a lazy ass, I d double check this statement, but I prefer waiting for someone that proves me wrong and ask him for his sources. ;P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom