Great guilds

C

cantho

Which are the great and good guilds here at EXCAL / ALB ?
A DOT on the head of the first one that says GOL ...

Cya

Cantho

Lvl16 Sorcerer
Flemish Lions

E

Exiled

GOL .......... <waits for the DOT>:touch:

O

old.Killtoons

GoL are a good guild at least there are some good ppl inside like Konah, Herbal, Stt, Gregorian so on

Other good guilds:

Black Falcons <- ;)
DVE <- Shame it's not a english guild chat guild
Raven Claw - Small but good ;)
Exiled - Can only say they are becoming alot of guys most of them i can't comment good or bad players cuz i simply don't know them.
Legion Of Darkness - Cool ppl inside like Nektar, Filthius, Apocalips, Stekeltje etc
Dragon Knights - Good ppl inside too like xpryral tiarta etc

B

Bleri McThrust

Originally posted by Killtoons
GoL are a good guild at least there are some good ppl inside like Konah, Herbal, Stt, Gregorian so on

Other good guilds:

Black Falcons <- ;)
Raven Claw - Small but good ;)
Exiled - Can only say they are becoming alot of guys most of them i can't comment good or bad players cuz i simply don't know them.
Legion Of Darkness - Cool ppl inside like Nektar, Filthius, Apocalips, Stekeltje etc
Dragon Knights - Good ppl inside too like xpryral tiarta etc

Ok so whats the definition of a good guild ???

T

tilde

A guild who take responsibility about RvR, events, their "image"(keep the guild's reputation on a decent stage) and also that they care for other players and the realm. A honest guild with nice and active(and hopefully skilled) players, also makes the guild a better one :clap:

B

Bootae

I'd agree with Killtoons list.

I'd like to add, I'd always had probs with peeps from GoL and regular complaints within the guild about em since the early days, got to the point of hating the lot of them, and then the last few weeks I've met some really sound people from GoL and not had/heard of any more problems, this has totally changed my mind for the better :) One of their guys has done some decent leading in RvR lately, but I've got a stinking cold screwing with my head and I can't remember what his name was.. doh doh.. Anyways fair play to GoL.

Oh and I've met some real nice peeps from Blade & Quill too lately.

O

old.Spanjab

Phoenix Rising! A great small guild! ;)

O

old.chipper

i guess it hards to say who is a good guild for alll we know a new guild could be formed with 8 lvl 10's they could in a month or two time end up leading albion into battle but i agree with tilde :)

H

Herbal Remedy

Originally posted by tilde
A guild who take responsibility about RvR, events, their "image"(keep the guild's reputation on a decent stage) and also that they care for other players and the realm. A honest guild with nice and active(and hopefully skilled) players, also makes the guild a better one :clap:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

O

old.Thorwyn

Tilde made a very important point here.
I just like to point out, that IMHO a good guild is a guild, which doesn´t need to advertise itself in the forums and let everyone know how good it is. Threads like this one (and the other threads like "mature guilds") are as pointless as the postings like:
"<XY>, we´re a great guild!!!!!"
If you´re looking for a guild, speak to their members, group with them and you´ll get a much better idea of their attitude than by reading dozends of those threats.

...just my five cent

D

Dalby

Originally posted by Killtoons

lol =)

Not that we can't speak english outside the guild ;)

It is just handy :)
(for those that don't know us: it is a dutch speaking guild: with members from belgium & netherlands :p)

S

starblade

If you´re looking for a guild, speak to their members, group with them and you´ll get a much better idea of their attitude than by reading dozends of those threats.

:clap: Well spoken :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom