Great day in Thid

Toriel

Fledgling Freddie
Hi All

Today was the best day in thid I have ever had.

Loads of fighting with mids and hibs and lots of friendly albs working together for most of the day.

Eventually we got the keep back as well :)

Thank you to all who played.

Phelon

Fledgling Freddie
Bah ! Aways the same, say how good somthing was, no ones interested. Whine about stuff and you reach the server limit !!!

Maybe you should have rephrased this somewhat Toriel to read ...

I Pwned all Hibs + Mids last night in Thid, youz cant touch me, not even Thugs could have killed us albs last night. You all suck !!

Maybe then you would have had a response or two :rolleyes:

Anyway I spent most of the time you were in Thid looking over your shoulder to see what was going on, good battling all round imo. :clap:

Iodine

Fledgling Freddie
When ever these threads apear i also get the picture who ever posted just zerged the crap out of everyone. So now i tend to ignore them

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
Iodine said:
When ever these threads apear i also get the picture who ever posted just zerged the crap out of everyone. So now i tend to ignore them

that made me lol irl :> i was thinking the same thought,

alb #2345: great day in thid finally a break from this normal 8v8 4v4 2v2 etc nonsense and we zerged everyone in a unfair fight!

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
lol.
i posted about my good night in thid... a fg albs beating a fg hibs then a fg mids afterwards.... i wouldnt call tht zerging.
altho im sure no1 believes me.

Phelon

Fledgling Freddie
Iodine and Hamro, I know what you mean and would usually agree with you. But this is one of those exception times. I half watched Toriel in thid for about 5 hours ( She sits at the side of me irl ) I was busy doing stuff and was glancing over to see the Mids take the keep after some strong Alb defense, then the Albs spent then next 3hrsgetting the keep back, getting wiped a few time in the process but finally managing it around Midnight. Its not often you get good long battles in Thid as you pointed out, so its nice to see they do happen :clap:

Made me go level another wizard to play in the Bgs for a bit :flame:

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Toriel The rejuv friar?

One of my Fav characters in thid :) Always helpful

Toriel

Fledgling Freddie
hehe, thank you Bubble.

Happy to be of service.

Amel

Fledgling Freddie
nerf

tried taking ck twice yesterday :) first time we got 1st doors down but then guards inside keep kept respawning only a few mins after having killed them :p and there was also venomy one of the best albs i know when it comes to ck defence :) ...if only i had got that scorpion a tiny bit closer, it was JUST out of range of the tower. 2nd time we had like 1.5 groups with 5 seers total (no cave specs omg) and quite a few tanks, hardly any ranged people so i decided to use one of the many pallintones in my vault :p it was sad though... we did not have the classes we needed and there was 4 scouts /assisting (also im sure with clerics healing them from in keep so the barrage of arrows never ended) so naturally we got slaughtered only having 2/3 ranged people.

P.S. reporting 400 ironwood missing, last time seen in front of ck :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom