Gratzee hibs on 3am relic raid

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Not really a whine thread (much lol) but when 16 visible ppl online in whole of midgard and less than 1fg defending Fens with our stolen alb power relic not much we can do hehe - nice attack by hibs tho tbh - as usual better organised than the mids even tho it was a tiny attacking force.

I've not seen many 1fg-ish relic raids so well done to hibs. We tried to stop the scout boat but when u cant catch up not a lot to be done really.

Its nice to see action in the frontier tho and relics changing hands is good for all rvr'ers - more at prime time would be more fun tho hehe

How many hibs were online - I bet similar to the 16 mids lol

boppas

Fledgling Freddie
\o/

was just under 2FG's of us ..think about 12-13 of us?

I wont say what happened at the beginning tbh ^^ ..but it wasnt planned & at 1st we just thought wed have ago @ taking an alb keep etc, then we decided to have ago @ mid relic instead :D

nice try for those mids that did there best to defend /salute

bops :)

oh & btw, was 2pm GMT when we began :)

Ticking

Fledgling Freddie
Nerf shrooms Nerf onderpopulation bonuses's Q_Q and so on
+1

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Bops i got the feeling it wasnt planned as ur scout boat was spotted coming IN to mid about same time u picked up relic and erm what were u lot doing sat lookin at the relic when the keep lord wasnt dead yet upstairs hehe

I just wish we had a pac healer and more than me and 1 other sm pbae'ing in the relic room or if may have been different outcome hehe

nice job even if it was unplanned :cheers:

Starwind

Can't get enough of FH
Quality performance Hibs.

Put us in our place once again, but it will be interseting to see how you defend those 2 relics you have now. :D

Winner takes all.

PS : Mids get your arses into gear will you. :D

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Middies! This is the reason you should take back your own relic instead of ours! You are not big enough to defend, and hibs will take it, and then we'll never get it back due to alb zerge has disappeared lately.

Hibs givf back relics to owners imo and then noone EVER take relics again :/ It's so annoying with that stupid in-balance in the game.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Nerf not being able to edit anymore.

Personally I think both this hib raid and the raid on albs in the morning is a slap in the face for me that have tried and plan and execute prime-time raids for the better good of the server. There is no problem for me to start do 3-4am raids instead if that is what u want.

Time to decide.

Edit: Let me know how its gonna be. I will be playing offline games against NPCs in the mean while. Seems like ppl rather do that anyways

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
I wasnt happy with the way Mids took the Relic from Albs. (Thou as far as I know that was a Hib morning raid gone wrong.)
Seriously, Hibs takeing a relic from a defended lvl 10 keep with not even 2fg's on a monday morning is a fucking joke.

No, I dont care about you or us haveing 10% powerbonus. I will RvR no matter what. But for many, many people this will be reason enough to reduce their RvR activity even further.

Mids have been pounding on Dun Scathaig with 60-100 people for days - unsuccessful ofcourse. Why? Because all it needs to wipe such a zerg under heavy lag conditions is 2-3 animists. Yet alot of people put effort into it and brought RvR back to life.

But hey, if Hibs want to RvR on their own why dont you take the remaining 2 relics at 3 am? Bet you gonna have alot of enemies to 'pwn' then...

:puke:

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
[Whine] Why not totaly DESTRY os? you hibs totaly took the spirit from the some of the mids (Me yes i am tierd of this gimp play!) with doing that number. What where you thinking? God wake up. It's just the same to take Berk tower so we cant port, you will not see as many mids there then because we need to sail. You just took a 3+ hours long relic we use on albs. DO IT IN PRIME TIME you GIMPS! I dont care what is gonna be said, but that number totaly bowed me out of this game and i really dont know if RvR is anything for me before Cata.! Atleast somthing good is gonna happen. Relics are gonna go home to the right fullly owner.! God man wake up.!

Lokir

Fledgling Freddie
Respect for primetime raid even if it fails.
I can understand an unplaned late/early RR.
If there are no enemys to fight and you still want
a fight, thats actually a way to force ppl to come
out and play.

Middies! This is the reason you should take back your own relic instead of ours! You are not big enough to defend,
and hibs will take it, and then we'll never get it back due to alb zerge has disappeared lately.

Albs cant fight without the Zerg? I am pretty sure u can (even thou híbs have mushies).
I dont like late/early RR but i see nothing wrong if u bring home your own relics at any time.
I can understand this wont boost the albion morale but at least try to take em back
(yes i rather see alb have their relics rather than hibs of coz).

Or you can wait a few weeks to get relics back (cata)

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
Lokir said:
(yes i rather see alb have their relics rather than hibs of coz).
Maybe now we all realise that hibs are actually overpower like hell! And yes i will defently for sure rather see albs with all relics insted of hibs! Well even then the [whine] wouldent stop, because maybe there would be to many albs then? Anyways i dont think mid's deserved to lose that relic like that! We have done atleast 5 RR on hibs at primetime and what do you give os, a 12-13 ppls RR on mid just after we did it on albs! Just to god damn much!

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
Nerf not being able to edit anymore.

Personally I think both this hib raid and the raid on albs in the morning is a slap in the face for me that have tried and plan and execute prime-time raids for the better good of the server. There is no problem for me to start do 3-4am raids instead if that is what u want.

Time to decide.

Edit: Let me know how its gonna be. I will be playing offline games against NPCs in the mean while. Seems like ppl rather do that anyways

amen.. ill join you in that after this.

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
must agree, even it was nice had 10% in power but this days rvr hib is bigger threat what albs, allready this show it.
and no reason complaine mids not up to defend, atleast i was bed allready this time, have work to do mornings and need my sleep.

Yma

Fledgling Freddie
Uh ? What's the news here ? You really didn't expect the relic being pve'd in deep night ? Hibs standard practice has always been to pve keeps and towers at 3-6am, why it should have been different now ? Hire some american in midgard, I say :p

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
Just because they can do it doesnt mean they have to... the USA owns enough nuclear, chemical and biological weapons to kill every human being on this planet about 50 times but they got brain enough not to do it (yet).

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
Yma said:
Uh ? What's the news here ? You really didn't expect the relic being pve'd in deep night ? Hibs standard practice has always been to pve keeps and towers at 3-6am, why it should have been different now ? Hire some american in midgard, I say :p
Amen, get some Americans :D

Gamah

Banned
Hibs trying to kill off the server even more \o/..soon there will be no one left to farm then you can have all 6relics to wtfpwn those npc guards!

Edit: Yes just waiting for another hib to make a thread "Why you all leaving mates :cry:

Yma

Fledgling Freddie
... not before yet another 'why are you all leaving to other servers ?' thread ...

Luona

Fledgling Freddie
well hibbs are underpopulated just that all hibbs have access to atleast 4 acc each old guildes that left etc so all hibbs that are left in theory can put 130 animist at scat :p

Anyways didnt know midds new Jarl was Justin Timberlake.

Yes elpha calling you Cry babies !!!!

"taunt" "taunt"

Dilanta

Fledgling Freddie
I was one of the 'mighty' nine that went out 7.30 CET on Sunday morning killing off the all-night-raiding-hibbs at Berk and also turned Berk blue on the map. Even though it started out in frustration over not getting back our Strength, getting wiped by gray-con shrooms two evenings in a row is darn frustrating, we did accomplish something by getting Berk to port to, and eventually the Alb Power.
Many have told, in another thread, how fun RvR was last night. Mids, hibs and even albs all over Hadrians and action wherever you turned your pretty/ugly face.

Now it would be real nice if albs could turn up in numbers, because they don't have a problem just running down the hibbies with massive numbers, and get their power back. Not as easily as they would have been able to take it back from us mids, but possible. :p

Don't give in - get even!

ps. someone ought to teach them hibbies something about strategy...

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Hibs repay us really good for doing it the "proper" way and prime-time raid them. Really.

Gazon

Fledgling Freddie
I think it's a fundamental game flaw at the moment that it's even possible to take the strategically crucial relic without a real fight.

These relics were put into the game to stimulate a fight, to fuel a War. What's the point in having them when they can be stolen in the night? Where's the War in that? Where's the fights for people to enjoy? I blame Mythic for this, not the players who take advantage.

Two relic raids in two days and where were the Epic Fights? Where was the clash between realms? Just a small group of smart players that hit the strategic objective when it was most vulnerable, when almost no defenders were available.

Mythic should change the game to bring battles over the relics back to the periods when people are online:
NPC guards at ALL keeps should be balanced according to realm population at that exact time of day: at a time when server pop is low (eg at 4 in the morning), there should be more/higher lvl NPC guards at the keeps just to make it impossible for 2 groups to PvE any undefended keep. Or to make it possible for say 2fg to defend against 40. And when enough people ARE online but don't bother defending, NPC guards will be weaker.

Another matter: Getting the relics that are behind the gates is too hard to do by day so ALL relics should be in regular keeps to make it doable to get them.

We need a patch to make this war interesting again.

Yma

Fledgling Freddie
Put all relics in normal keep, and you'll have hibs controlling the more interesting ones without problems the day after the patch. The game isn't currently balanced keep wise, they have the best keep defending classes by far and they know how to use them pretty well.

As you say, a different NPC number and AI would work imo. There is some good AI in game, mobs that can assist, mobs that kite ... guards AI is pretty down in the ladder, just make guards smarter, stronger and pop more of them depending on population so you don't need to hire 3 fg of pacific time players to defend ;)

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
If all relics were in relic keeps, Midgard wouldn't have any relics left. We cannot take a keep that is defended by hibs or albs - and we cannot defend a keep that is under attack by those two realms.

It's a bit sad to see people resorting to midnight raids, after a weekend of very nice RvR. (And yes, there are a shitload of very, very well played Hibs out there. In fact, I've seen twice as many hibs out as Albs. If anything, Hibs ought to get an RvR penalty. >_<)

Gamah

Banned
Tesla Monkor said:
In fact, I've seen twice as many hibs out as Albs. If anything, Hibs ought to get an RvR penalty. >_<)

Thats because Albion/prydwen is a dying realm...if catacombs don't pick things up im out of here..

Vonwar

One of Freddy's beloved
And we lost it again !!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey all,

Just a brief info on how we lost the power relic again.

11 overpowered / underpopulated hibs went in and took down the LVL 10 tower claimed by DH at 03.45 CET monday morning. I sounded alarm to clan chaos, and Clan nidstang, plus our own alliance.

Within 30 minutes the same 11 hibs were through all doors and we were dead. We were approx the same amount of defenders, maybe a few less.

I know not many are able to be online at theese hours, and i feel all online mids did what they could about getting to fens and defending. The big issue is how to carry on and motivate ppl, when stuff like this happends.

I mean Tower down in less than 5 minutes (lvl 10) Fens down in less than 30 minutes (lvl 8) that is a response time that is very hard to compete with.

Something says me that the Underpopulated / but yet overpowered realm of hibernia needs to be delt with, but how ???

Any suggestiones ?

I for my sake can only come on one suggestion to do, if we are to stay in game. To somehow convince Mythic that something is wrong. I once heard someone tell me that hibs on all US servers boykotted RvR for 4 months, whereafter they were opted in skills/styles/dmg. If that is true i really think that would be a great thing to do. Simply let rvr on our server die, cause nobody can have fun in beeing a Mid (Player NPC) whose only goal is to get killed 25 times every day by some idiotic hib player that gets all for nothing in the mythic loved realm

If anybody who reads my thread can come up with another solution i would like to hear about it, cause this problem with hibernia cannot be delt with ingame. It needs to be solved in another way. I dont even think albion likes to battle them, they get their asses kicked aswell. Something is totally rotten in the state of (Denmark) or should i say in the RvR section of our beloved game.

I hope we get a constructive discussion out of this and that we somehow get a discussion about RvR in our next ingame alliance meeting.

Best regards

Von War
GM - Danish Huscarls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom