gratz to uber healer and spiritmaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
sko said:
Oh yay, another thread where you congratulate eachother for beeing the masters of the universe. GRATZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzz

aww, didnt mama give you your teddybear when you went asleep last night? :wub:

Minn

Fledgling Freddie
sko said:
Oh yay, another thread where you congratulate eachother for beeing the masters of the universe. GRATZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzz

Hrm..LOL? :fluffle:

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
Sko is abit right though. No offence Minn. Not meant vs you, just a regular opinion i have.

snoz

Loyal Freddie
sko said:
hi geek

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
sko said:

If you don't like it, fuck off reading them you fucking ****, you read the thread title, you make the choice to click it, you fucking little prick you need your head kicked in.

sko

Loyal Freddie
Pudzy said:
If you don't like it, fuck off reading them you fucking ****, you read the thread title, you make the choice to click it, you fucking little prick you need your head kicked in.

Hi mods :x

sko

Loyal Freddie
Haha! :D
First going on a total rampage, then he starts to accuse me with whatever to cover up his shit. Good one. Seek help.

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Sinnica said:
Pudz you seriously need to chill man :eek7:

Be on irc for a few hours a day with sko you'll understand :x

Cover up my shit? Its posted, not much overing up to do, I would have edited it if I wanted to cover it up you todger, go cry to the admins.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Closed.

Christ you can be petty sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom