Gratz to Nibasac

D

DeaD GuRu

another supreme leecher will terrorize our realm

nibasac reached 50.

gratz to u matey

now all know that cabbas are sjit, but hey, not our fault ;-)

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Grats to the only cabbie I have heard of who didn't spend lvl 45-50 AEing tanglers! Rah! :D

S

Sibanac

Thanks and espescialy the guys from 'Kights of the Lake' for sticking with me during those last levels.

And thanks to CT, 3L and my verry own TMM for having an epic force ready before I dinged 50 ;)

And all those from DDS alliance that pm'ed me last night thanks you but i was swamped with pm's and couldnt answer everyone of em

*snif* now look wath you done Ironheart you made me all emotional *snif*

G

g0ldenbone

WAYHAY!!

Nice one sibs :)

Thanks to all that turned out for the various epics, Including DDS, Humburton Guard, Knights of the Lake and all the alliance peeps!

R

RD_MuDgEtH

And all those from DDS alliance that pm'ed me last night thanks you but i was swamped with pm's and couldnt answer everyone of em
Hehe, was funny, some guy shouts out in /as chat "Nibasac just dinged 50" and were all "Hey Gratz" etc..

Then he comes on again, "guys, he isnt in this alliance....You'll have to PM him"

:)

E

Exinferis

Originally posted by Sissyfoo
Grats to the only cabbie I have heard of who didn't spend lvl 45-50 AEing tanglers! Rah! :D

thats cool :)

grats nibasac :)

D

dropkick

Grats m8,

Big thx to everyone that helped with my and nibs epic

thx to the ice wiz whos pbaoe was lethal

S

Sibanac

Originally posted by dropkick
Grats m8,

Big thx to everyone that helped with my and nibs epic

thx to the ice wiz whos pbaoe was lethal

yeah gratz to you aswell and thanks for waiting even after I told you to go ahead whitout me.

p.s. : Stop telling muy how good his pbaoe is, I live right across the street from him, and its hard enough to shut him up as it is!

muy if you are reading this j/k :p

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by Sissyfoo

So tell me, is he stupid or merely a masochist?
JK, grats

S

Sibanac

Originally posted by old.LandShark

So tell me, is he stupid or merely a masochist?
JK, grats

Actualy it was fun rampaging thru avalon with 2FG, including some verry good fiends, pbaoe'ing and aoe doting.
And best of all no constant stream grey con infiltrators/necro/reavers/flavour of the month begging to be pl'ed and no bitching about camp spots either.

G

g0ldenbone

and it didnt take you THAT long to get from 45-50.. It was certainly reasonably quick and Avalon was just so much fun

T

ToKE

ha

See peeps, people DO like CT :D

grats and the rest of the other bollocks that goes with it Nib..! now hurry up and dye that gawd awful theurg epic armour blue

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom