Gratz to Marius, Gilded Spear!!

Marius

Fledgling Freddie
Thx guys

I dont mind all the crap ranger lark at all, i dunno u may have reasons for that, tho it is a tad harsh me thinks :)

I dont get the zerging bit tho :( i soloed most of the time back in the old days as alill blue con and loved it, would happily go back to being low level and have it as it was, and then when the assasins got sh i started to duo with rev and would pretty much log on and join up with him or vice versa, we were sniper spec, had 14ish in pierce and got seen at clip it was a means of survival and i found a good in game mate( come back u fuck! ) and we got to rr7 i think doing that without a bb.
This last rr tho i realised u cant compete in the stealther world without one, which sucks as i dont have one and i cant run 2 accounts :/ so i dont really rvr with Mar unless daic or doc comes on, so thats my zerg daic or doc or us as a trio, ofc from time to time someone may ask to join and i dont say no which i do alot, not because i give a fuck what u lot say but more then 3 its messy and unorganised and i just spend all my time trying to make sure everyone is together etc.

Ofc i have been in bigger grps etc but genrally it will be a duo or trio with those 2 friends, im getting a new comp this week and if it works all ok i will be back soloing using either of them pairs bot when there not on, tho im on 56k and seem stuck with it but we will see :)

Thx again for the grats

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
gratz mar m8 remember when I my ns was still young and used to follow u and rev in odins xD

and rofl at all the alb stealthers saying steathzerg .....

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
Strong marius imo :D albs stealthers should learn the art of soloing a bit as u.

dimerian

Fledgling Freddie
Laughing irl always when I see some alb/pryd player talking bout stealthzergs :eek7:

Good job Marius :)

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Marius said:
I dont get the zerging bit tho i soloed most of the time back in the old days
hence me saying recently. Seen you either with or near alot of fg hib stealthers recently to the point where i dont bother looking for you if i see spam. A low rr ns/ranger zergs fine for me, i can still 3-5 shot one before i die, sometimes more and get away too :rolleyes: rr7 (now 8) ranger beats me with ra's up anyway, nevermind friends :(

Was partly joking I know you solo alot, just not recently :p A bit of a bitch to go for either you, aralina or doctorwho and have the other(s) stick arrows in me then the person im on hit IP or AP :p

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
Grats , big respect to hib stealthers getting high rr in the current state of stealther rvr

jamiesmallicus

One of Freddy's beloved
marius

big gratz m8 and u not a crap ranger...would say say prob u and alemain best 2 rangers in hib...sorry all others rangers didnt mention lol..well deserved m8

jamiesmallicus

Gizor

Fledgling Freddie
bigchief said:
o dear god :(

Must be the zergs hes been with recently :(

Just like Asharith and Arauddry (<- or smth) :eek:

Anyways, Congratulations :p

alemain

Fledgling Freddie
Well done mate on rr8, now take a break for a while and let us others catch ya :clap:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom