Gratz to HIbs on defence at eras

asyveth

Fledgling Freddie
As they title says gratz to hibs did good job at eras credit where credits due.

i tried but didnt do to good had some nice ideas given to me in the bg tried kinda worked but not quite enuff

again credit due to hibs gj guys is wot rvr is all about

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
our tank group had a party had some nice farmage dunno how you didnt kill like 4 tanks in the courtyard against 80+ people was really fun though :fluffle:

McDee

Fledgling Freddie
Darkmack said:
our tank group had a party had some nice farmage dunno how you didnt kill like 4 tanks in the courtyard against 80+ people was really fun though :fluffle:
must've been a rly good fight, cos farils just would not shut up talking about it :fluffle:

Briton_Knight

Fledgling Freddie
ye fair play was a gd night last night. and the hibs really impressed me. well done. wish we could get more challenges like that in RvR.

Dard

Part of the furniture
Briton_Knight said:
wish we could get more challenges like that in RvR.

But we can do it all again today / tonite !!! ... Oh wait, no we cant, Eras is alb's again :(

Wonder what time that was taken.

Shame, coz last night was real good fun.

asyveth

Fledgling Freddie
thing is all 3 realms like a good siege battle i dont see why more isnt done tbh i myself would be happy to do siege events :)

brad

Fledgling Freddie
We should organise a mass event, where we all take War boats to one area and have a mass battle :)

A mini armada!

Nate

FH is my second home
brad said:
We should organise a mass event, where we all take War boats to one area and have a mass battle :)

A mini armada!

would be fun, but guess bainshees abuse it ;p

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Well Albs had their RP Farmage Friday at Beno and we had our fun yesterday with the 100 Albs at Eras. xD

Atleast we made it into the Inner Keep two times! :p

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Icebreaker said:
Well Albs had their RP Farmage Friday at Beno and we had our fun yesterday with the 100 Albs at Eras. xD

Atleast we made it into the Inner Keep two times! :p

Yeah, been rather ill the last few days.

jsut managed to get online friday long enough to set up a BG (as usuall, the was no alb BG) and ralley a few groups of albs, reopen 1 or 2 ports (there was not a single one left) and rush to the defense of Beno.

Oh boy, did those hibs break their teath on the lord room. (how did all those hibs manage to get on the roof above the lord twice btw ?) and, boy, was i happy i was not the only ice wizard there, no way we would have beenable to halt the hibs at lord room with a single ice wiz.

haven`t been online yesterday.

keep the zergs rolling ! keep the keeps burning !

Xaranian

Fledgling Freddie
Muylaetrix said:
Oh boy, did those hibs break their teath on the lord room. (how did all those hibs manage to get on the roof above the lord twice btw ?) and, boy, was i

Its an Hib secret m8 :fluffle:

asyveth

Fledgling Freddie
ok , how about all realms get at least 1 keep in another realm and then we have the fun of defending/retaking they prove to be very fun nights indeed lemme know wot u think. (could be summat along these linesnot neccesarily this idea)

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
asyveth said:
ok , how about all realms get at least 1 keep in another realm and then we have the fun of defending/retaking they prove to be very fun nights indeed lemme know wot u think. (could be summat along these linesnot neccesarily this idea)

you see, in the end we`ll all agree that nightly takes of keeps for prime time retakes are a good thing. rofl

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom