Gratz to Goa

M

Mousey

Credit where credit's due. Download took less than 4 mins and I was online in Excaliber before noon.

Grats Goa!

S

SFXman

Very well done I must agree with you. Now get the rest of them up! :)

O

old.Faye Arwen

I wanna come home and plaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay :m00:
im not addicted? :D :clap:

S

SFXman

I am at home but can't plaaaay... damn Prydwen :)

O

old.Faye Arwen

yeah!
Work, BAAAAH

oh, im starting to feel bad, oooooooh i dont feel good at all, I'd better go home and rest <cough cough> and stay home a few :p

S

SFXman

Wonder how many people actually DID call in sick today. Would be extremely funny if their boss also played DAoC and knew that the person calling in sick plays aswell and also knowing that today is patching day :)

T

Tirin

The one upside of exams...the amount of time that u get of once they have finished :)

F

Flimgoblin

Hrm... your boss hunting you down on the battlefields ... amusing :)

S

SFXman

Heh... but the frustration and terror before them HAS to be rewarded somehow... I dread my exams next year...

A

Aileanara

:(
Work

Um I think im starting to feel :puke:

must go home & rest

F

Flimgoblin

Yeah.. me too... it's that bug you get from looking at too much green... :)

T

Tirin

No its all made out harder than it is...call me an idiot but do u think that with ADSL and DAoC i studied during exam leave.
Bit stupid but hey.....

S

SFXman

Hmm, wonder if I get some green-disorder soon from these boards.

M

Madonion Slicer

Another 5hours of work to go this is really not on......tick tick tick :sleeping:

Who ever is on get into that Battle Grounds and get that middle keep, its easy first time round :clap:

S

SFXman

Not really, it is full of renegade gurads and a keep lord... just the same as if it was taken by a realm. Someone said that it needs two groups of 8 or so to capture it apparently.

B

Breni

Originally posted by Fingoniel
Hrm... your boss hunting you down on the battlefields ... amusing :)

Hmm, check this out - my ex-Boss plays DAoC, too. He made me redundant in January. How's that for a little revenge? :D

T

Tirin

Well u just gotta kill him at every opportunity then :)

D

danskmacabre

UGH!!

*Falls over sick at work*

*cough*
*cough*

ok bye....:)

S

SFXman

Originally posted by Breni

Hmm, check this out - my ex-Boss plays DAoC, too. He made me redundant in January. How's that for a little revenge? :D
ROFL! You have GOT to go on the same server as him (if not already) and get a whole gang of people to whoop his ass ;)

M

Madonion Slicer

SFXMan check my post in the RVR section, i soloed centre keep, it has no gaurds just a keep lord, and i killed him with one bolt.

he he

O

old.RolandRidgeBack

well done GOA, i hope this is a stepping stone for them in terms of patch conversion. Hopefully this being the first majot patch has made things easier for the others to be translated.

I cant wait for Darkness Falls

:clap:

B

Breni

Hehe, he's a huge Morrowind fan, so he's probably playing that now. Although I reckon he'll be playing the PvP server if/when it comes up...:flame:

F

Fafnir

:-(

Working too, no sound card in this comp, otherwise i would be gaming 10 hours of the 12 i work... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom