gratz to all the soloers

Alexandrinus

Fledgling Freddie
visited yesterday with my valewalker the old know soloer spot at Occasius bridge and what did i saw, everytime i was there i found a solo fight.
And there are still people with respect there,thx to the two albs wich let me end my solo fight.
Did not win many fights there,but was great fun.

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
best thing to ruin a soloer spot is to make a thread on FH about it.

Alexandrinus

Fledgling Freddie
im shure there will be more than this spot settle down in peoples head, where you can get a chance to find a good fight

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
there's the odd soloer around boldiam...

in between the fgs out looking for them for easy rp...

VampiiricMist

Fledgling Freddie
oh youre the guy we grappled/smited! :D both of our clerics used about 50% of their power each to kill you :D

smite 4 teh win!

Marath

Fledgling Freddie
Hey !

We sure kicked the albs asses that tried to zerg us near the bridge. :worthy:

PS. We were resting next to eatch other in the water after if you didnt know. ;)

Alexandrinus

Fledgling Freddie
Marath said:
Hey !

We sure kicked the albs asses that tried to zerg us near the bridge. :worthy:

PS. We were resting next to eatch other in the water after if you didnt know. ;)
yes its far easier to hide with some stealth mate;), like i said nice to see some peeps out there wich also have some cool blood.

Tiztla

Fledgling Freddie
I had some really good fights tonight , yes i got pwned so badly it hurts but it nice to get some 1 v 1 fights atleast hehe

want to thank stalky , a more lovely inconnu reaver i cant find anywhere :D and to think about that i hit u first hehe

/Hydra the little gimp elf Ranger , and yes i am specced for sniping but cannot resist to fight in malee :drink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom