gratz threads for rr10 dings only?

censi

Can't get enough of FH
8 out of last 12 posts are gratz threads.

Sure everyone wants to congratulate their mates but just say it in game?

Dangart

Fledgling Freddie
But..but..some of my mates are in other realms, but then again there's IRC for that....but ye know, everyone wants the 3 seconds of fame :p

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
censi said:
8 out of last 12 posts are gratz threads.

Sure everyone wants to congratulate their mates but just say it in game?
agreed.:drink:

enigma

Fledgling Freddie
I sense a pattern. In a while there'll be grats threads for RR12 and 2x rr10's only. :p

Lizz

Fledgling Freddie
enigma said:
I sense a pattern. In a while there'll be grats threads for RR12 and 2x rr10's only. :p

u got a point actualy =)
Tough no1 gave me a rr9 grtz post, /cry u all hate me =(

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Some people play all day long in gank groups and have several RR7+ chars.
Others have several lv 50s, but don't play either of them that much.
Others, like me, stick to one char, but solo most of the time.

For the last 2, RR6, 7, 8....is an achievement. Those people deserve a grats just as much as those that play 24/7 in a gank group.

Rexmundi

Fledgling Freddie
It's nice to be nice fellow ranger ... after all the rest of the game is monkey tennis aint it!

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Kais said:
edit : not everyone uses irc, maybe people want to congratulate players from opposing realms;x

Maybe this is a stupid question, but if you don't use a form of 3rd party chat with the person (in which case you can do it that way), how exactly do you know them well enough to warrant congratulating them?

Maybe thats just me though, I don't play the name game so I don't see any difference between 'UB3RC00LD0D20032' the RR11 Master-Armsman and 'Rodrick' the guy who stands in for the Heinz baked bean tin on alternating Sunday afternoons.

majik

Banned
Whats worse, a gratz thread to say well done to someone for their efforts.
Or a whine thread.

I know you're a member of Post Mortem, but you should still be able to figure this out no?

Kais

Banned
Archeon said:
Maybe this is a stupid question, but if you don't use a form of 3rd party chat with the person (in which case you can do it that way), how exactly do you know them well enough to warrant congratulating them?

Maybe thats just me though, I don't play the name game so I don't see any difference between 'UB3RC00LD0D20032' the RR11 Master-Armsman and 'Rodrick' the guy who stands in for the Heinz baked bean tin on alternating Sunday afternoons.

Where exactly does it say you have to know someone well enough to congratulate them?, if you did 'play the name game' which you inevitably would after playing rvr seriously for any length of time you would notice that ''UB3RC00LD0D20032' the RR11 Master-Armsman' plays differently and maybe with more skill than 'Rodrick' the guy who stands in for the Heinz baked bean tin on alternating Sunday afternoons'. Which brings me to the point in my previous post, that you may wish to congratulate someone you realise to be a competant and able player, by which the easiest means of doing this is to fight against them. However i have no doubt that the grats threads posted in this forum are first and foremost for many the oppertunity for a +1 post.

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Yes let's keep the boards to the following subjects please:

1. Billybob is a cheatoringradarusinghaxor.
2. Aunt May is a lame z3rgor.
3. Freddy Starr ate my hamster.

Let's have none of this happy clappy well done me old mate nonsense!

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
I hope I get a grats when I hit RR5 - especially since it means the apocalypse is at the door

Tuffa

Fledgling Freddie
And every second is a whine on rr gratz thread... painfull to my eyes

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
Tuffa said:
And every second is a whine on rr gratz thread... painfull to my eyes

whats most painful tho?!! that u'll never get a whinethread or a gratzthread? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom