Gratz thread?

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
I can see why the first person does a gratz thread so people see that someone is making progress in rps. But people posting in them can you actualy say that you know the guy you gratz or he know you or is it just post farming?
A: post farm
B: gratz to friend
c: other reason.

Xurio

Fledgling Freddie
Aloca said:
I can see why the first person does a gratz thread so people see that someone is making progress in rps. But people posting in them can you actualy say that you know the guy you gratz or he know you or is it just post farming?

AlOCa Stfu xD

Gratz!

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Aloca said:

c: grats to people you respect/semi respect

Ralgedi Smurf

One of Freddy's beloved
If you care about your number of post then you are retarded irl, its probaly is the most wierd thing ever to care about ^^

but hey mabey im the only one who thinks like that :)

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
Ralgedi Smurf said:
If you care about your number of post then you are retarded irl, its probaly is the most wierd thing ever to care about ^^

but hey mabey im the only one who thinks like that :)

are u post farming now? :eek:

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
To people i know and to people who i know have played good on their way there.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
I usually say Congratulations (I hate abbreviations !) to people I know personally and like or fight and respect

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
I only grats the people I know - mostly albs generally but there's the odd enemy I'd recognise the name of other than from deathspam when farming my realm-mates.

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
hey, dinged rr8 and i didnt got an gratz thread :(
think its category XYZ: im happy about it but no1 cares

u lousy blighters

liloe

It's my birthday today!
I grats people I know, because it's quick that way and they don't have to deal with millions of pm's. This only counts from people I know, though and if I have the opportunity to do it via ICQ, I prefer that. Different for guildies ofc, that's more a way of keeping the post alive as long as possible then. No use congratulating people I don't know.

P.S. is the postcount even shown? I read "postfarmer" all the time, but can you actually see that somewhere?

Asty

Fledgling Freddie
Atleast I do grats threads to congratulate friends/ppl I respect for achieving a high realm rank (rr7+).

And who cares about post count? :eek7:

Also not like these forums really have many good threads so whats wrong with having grats threads, you dont even have to read them.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
I'd go with VF's option. I grats people I know and people I know of as long as I respect them. :)

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Ok then, since this is not a grats or whine thread, would that make it a postfarm thread? :D

Then I will just contribute as well with this:

+1 :m00:

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
Ilienwyn said:
Ok then, since this is not a grats or whine thread, would that make it a postfarm thread? :D

Then I will just contribute as well with this:
+1 :m00:

No it is a discussion why.

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Aloca said:
No it is a discussion why.

Well then, I usually grats people I played with or against and they play good. I don't say grats on threads about people I don't know at all :)

Aliorm

Fledgling Freddie
F: Who cares about aloca's posts? Always a whine or IamGODanduNO! inside ;)

etcetra

One of Freddy's beloved
B.

As I simply CBA making an effort in saying grats to someone I don't know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom