Gratz Saveus on RR7

Saveus

Fledgling Freddie
Voedockx said:
not bad for a bushlover!

Ya im from the states and support Bush, flame time!!! :flame: Well Stal maybe u should catch up now with all those ubbor duos. And remember only talk politics on the boat. :cheers:

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
Saveus said:
Ya im from the states and support Bush, flame time!!! :flame: Well Stal maybe u should catch up now with all those ubbor duos. And remember only talk politics on the boat. :cheers:

u are no1 in killing random mids camping over bled bridge m8 but in fg vs fg u are just 'le free rp' (which i thank you)

anyway

grat
:cheers:

Saveus

Fledgling Freddie
Bhalage said:
u are no1 in killing random mids camping over bled bridge m8 but in fg vs fg u are just 'le free rp' (which i thank you)

anyway

grat

Not free rps anymore, MoC ftw:)) /bring it and bout killing random mids at bled ya. GOt sick of killing mid zergs at alb so bled i went:p

Saveus

Fledgling Freddie
Saveus said:
Not free rps anymore, MoC ftw:)) /bring it and bout killing random mids at bled ya. GOt sick of killing mid zergs at alb so bled i went:p

And that is sarcasm i die bout 150 times before that happens;)

snopy

Fledgling Freddie
Bhalage said:

anyway

grat

haha same goes fore you::p

Platin

Fledgling Freddie
Night said:
Well done you silly yank ;)

He wanted me to post a list of everything good about him, but bleh, too much to list, hes a great guy, dont flame him too much :(

Grats Kyle :) still remember when we killed those 2 fgm + a zillion hunter adds in a lvl 2 tower with 2 cabas, a bb and a fire wiz lol. You really earned it

Saveus

Fledgling Freddie
Platin said:
Grats Kyle :) still remember when we killed those 2 fgm + a zillion hunter adds in a lvl 2 tower with 2 cabas, a bb and a fire wiz lol. You really earned it

Those were the old days had alot of fun eh? Still miss you on the game btw! come back to me for some of those duos that owned so much

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom