Gratz Salonice Silver Hand

Obs

One of Freddy's beloved
Gratz mate,

Very nice dude and great player too :)

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Congratulations, its nice to fight something other then stealthers all the time, and the recent solo/duo action around Renaris is starting to turn it into a fun area to hunt :clap:

You should of attacked me at the same time as guerra though, I was expecting it and prepared for it.

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
gratz for one of the better players with a good mentality
stays cool in lots of situations

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
I'll grats for your quick achievement because I liked when you played your Ranger, but on other hand playing a vamp and in PoC is abit downgrading for you. :)

Landor

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
You should of attacked me at the same time as guerra though, I was expecting it and prepared for it.

Kagato m8, there are certain ppl in game that have proven their worth and have earned respect through time. To fight these ppl in a kind of duel fight (and not in a 2vs1 fight) is the least someone can do. They didnt want a 2vs1 fight i can tell you that much :)
/Salute

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
OrreBorre said:
Lame shit ranger, lame shit poc camper.

Grats! :puke:

WD! :wanker: :rolleyes:
He was one of the honourable type when it came to playing a stealther, which is quite rare.

mixal

Banned
hehe gratz ... He campin Poc? hmm never see him... hes lucky to not see me

Killrake

Fledgling Freddie
Grats, how many rps camping poc entrence is that? and stop spamming rude after u kill, like u did with me in poc entrence some weeks ago....

Tzan

Fledgling Freddie
Jaem- said:
He was one of the honourable type when it came to playing a stealther, which is quite rare.

yep camping odins amg with all the shroom campers has some honour... back in the old days... and nowdays a poccamper

ena gratz sou axizei ontos :wanker:

Landor

Fledgling Freddie
Tzan said:
GM's are supposed to have some brains...
If YOU had some brains you should know better than QQing at other peoples grats thread. Get a Char or even better get a life you whinning noob :p

Tzan

Fledgling Freddie
Landor said:
If YOU had some brains you should know better than QQing at other peoples grats thread. Get a Char or even better get a life you whinning noob :p

so what do they feed you? weet? grain?

Landor

Fledgling Freddie
Tzan said:
so what do they feed you? weet? grain?
Meet me at nf and i ll be glad to show you...
And it ends here for me. You can always pm me at fh, no need to spoil threads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom