Gratz Sadireh on your first 50

S

seeaira

Its been a long time coming and very painful at times.. being that you are a inf without si.. but we still did it..!!:clap: :clap:
But no more trees!! If I have to see another tree in the near future I will go insane. lol

Gratz on 50!! :bazbeer:

V

Vireb

aye grats on 50 never thought id ding another person at trees but there we go grats hun :)

B

Bellona

ohh god... not the tweees!

argh.. nightmares coming back :(

grats tho :clap:

S

seeaira

Originally posted by Bellona

Bell!! you owe me my sword where is it!:eek: lol

T

taranee

HURRAY!!!!!!!!!!!! finally sadi hit 50!!! no more trees for me for a looooong time now :D
Congratulation!!

S

seeaira

Originally posted by nalistah
fotm, anyone? :p

naah, grats =] :hat:

Well being that shes had that inf for almost a year I wouldnt quite call it the fotm for her.. lol and this is her first char so :p

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by Bellona

Whats wrong with twees? i always liked them :) and Tanglers :))

G

greenfingers

Originally posted by Aybabtu
Whats wrong with twees? i always liked them :) and Tanglers :))

U into sadomasochism ???

gratz btw :clap:

T

Telamon

Gratz!!

I gave up on my scout a while ago on level 33 :)

talk about stubborn levelling ;)

Way to go!

S

Sadireh

Thank you thank you, everyone. <Curtsey>

Well I never expected to get here, so I didn't have a speech ready... <looks nervous> ok here goes...

I want to thank the big man upstairs, without him I am nothing. My mom for never giving up on me. My father, who lives upstairs, for teaching me the values and lessons of life. I want to thank my dog, god bless his soul for making me smile when I kept dying. I want to thank my aerobics instructor for keeping both my mind and my body fit to the challenge. <gets a little nervous and anxious> I dont want to forget anyone ummm...
I want to thank my brother and my sister for always being there for me. I really really want to thank my bookclub, for keeping me focused and alert.

Oh and there were some people that helped me level and stuff kthx

Love,
Sadireh

K

kirennia

grats sadireh :D

So when we gonna have another game of cards then :( Not had one since in sausage :(

W

Wiro

...I still remember that time in Barrows when we grouped and were both around 41.. You LD'ed, I waited for you for about 20 minutes and then figured out from Seeaira that you went out for dinner :twak:

Anyways... GRAAATS!!! :hat:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom