Gratz RR5 Kirennitic

Messiah

Fledgling Freddie
Just want to say a Big gratz to kirennitic gettin RR5 was a hard struggle but you finally got there still think your a gimp :clap:

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
pretty annoying when we left you alone when you seemed solo, and a minute later you run straight into a fight we have with a fg. ohwell.. grats

Lethul

FH is my second home
Vodkafairy said:
pretty annoying when we left you alone when you seemed solo, and a minute later you run straight into a fight we have with a fg. ohwell.. grats

lesson learnt? ;)

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Vodkafairy said:

Sorry mate, the chances are I wasn't solo and probably lost if you saw me alone (given up solo and have gone group spec) but I was wondering not so long ago where you and your FG had been as I hadn't seen you around much.

Sadly I don't have a regular group so am almost always in a random pickup group and asking people not to add in them is completely pointless because I'll just get ignored :/ Either way you can look at it, I didn't see you were in the group unless you were playing a different char at the time? Very much out of touch in rvr atm as I had a long period of inactivity and don't really know many of the names of people in groups which have spared me in the past in order to repay the favors.

Cheers for the thread anyways and heres to a hopefully easier time finding groups from now on :cheers:

edit: emote me if you run past and leave me so i can remember names :p I might not have even seen you when you left me alone :)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
kirennia said:
edit: emote me if you run past and leave me so i can remember names :p I might not have even seen you when you left me alone :)

i actually did a /wave or /hug or something similar ;)

was just an incident tho, so I meant my grats :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom