Gratz RR 10 Denarius

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
WHO???

Is this SH's idea of joke? I mean bleh when a **** like denarius gets rr10 after patch, it's one BIG fuck off sign that Mythic fucked up somewhere along the line TBFH.

gratz den though you'll alwats be shite like me in my mind

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Probably the only hunter who managed to beat me on Salonice, and with a huge margin as well. Don't care if he started grouping or if he's solo, or even if he's got half midgard with him, he proved to be an amazing meleer anyway. Grats Den :drink:

Guindor

Fledgling Freddie
Gratzzz old fella well done!!
Always nice to chit chat with u :)
Onto rr11 now!!

Denarius

Loyal Freddie
Dafft said:
WHO???

Is this SH's idea of joke? I mean bleh when a **** like denarius gets rr10 after patch, it's one BIG fuck off sign that Mythic fucked up somewhere along the line TBFH.

gratz den though you'll alwats be shite like me in my mind

Again ty guys, and justin i was 9L5 before the patch, was just a matter of time, and grow up dude, u used to be such a nice guy :( anyways time to make new temp!, hi salonice yeah i remember that fight , i thought i was dead lol :D

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Happy that i donated some amount of last rps to let u ding, shame that u divided em with other 3 peeps tho ^^

technasia

Fledgling Freddie
well guess i should say gratz but .. if you'd solo abit more ... not like you cant kill anything solo so dont realy see the point zerging or duo'ing constantly, but hey thats just me, gratz anyway :m00:

Infilly

Fledgling Freddie
Denarius said:
Belive it or not, ive actually been soloing! i r born again soloer ! ;)

ROFL i think he means theres no more room in the group so he just tags along out of group. With his 8 friends infront

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
congrats, nomatter how you look at it, rr10 is a nice rank.

note: i actually met him solo once or twice during the last week and he kicked my arse pretty badly, but if he likes to rp pl his buddies thit is really his choice :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom