have fun doing all defendersepics hehe :rolleyes:
and have fun with the 2P ;)

D

dimerian

Haa! I just quessed Holte = Apathy :p

Grats both :great:

A

Apathy

Of course I am Holte! You didn't seriously think there are two different people in DAoC who use punctuation, did you? :-o

Thanks though, people! Got to do all my epics from lvl 15 upwards unless I can find me some armour sharpish. :/

Final spec - 39 staff 38 enh 34 rej 14 parry. Wooo!

a.

B

Belomar

Originally posted by Apathy
You didn't seriously think there are two different people in DAoC who use punctuation, did you? :-o
Pfft, go and hide. I'm the original Interpunction Man on Excalibur. Me and Daws. ;)

C

Cronn

Another level 50 Friar in FC, bwahahahaha, All your Friars are belong to us.

And Gratz to Phakt too.

O

old.LandShark

Yeah, all our friars ARE belong to FC it seems. Nerf! :D
Grats also Astas, sorc = of good xD

T

Tleilax

grats holte... ill get your leather set made tonight

H

hotrat

Gratz you two :)

Phakt is the first level 50 inconnu sorc i think? only other high level ones I have seen is Rathma and Tahn.
Tried mine in rvr a bit, pretty effective solo, had a mid group run right past me in hadrians wall (was doing my epic). Couldn't resist but try and mezz them all (needed to suicide) :) succeded but then tried to kill a 50 zerker who purged, failed :p
In group rvr I still tend to be the first to die, nothing unusual there though :(

M

m4rk

Thanks alot guys! Much appreciated. Now i'll try get used to mezzing in RvR, gotta say mezz range seems alot smaller out there!

Can't wait til next patch though :) Although it'll be a tossup between my Cabalist with Nuking pet or Sorc.

B

Belomar

Originally posted by m4rk
Thanks alot guys! Much appreciated. Now i'll try get used to mezzing in RvR, gotta say mezz range seems alot smaller out there!
Muahahaha, now it's my time to show you how sorcerers used to feel when your cabalist was out in the field. ;) (And gratz, btw!)

A

Apathy

Time taken for lvl 50 + nearly 700 alch + being a buffbot = 19 days.

Time taken to get level 15 epic done at lvl 50 = four months.

icon8.gif

a.

M

m4rk

Yeah Cerdin ffs. Twice yesterday you DoT'd my mezzed targets!!! damn you!! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom