Gratz on keeptake in molvik

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks albs , it took a few hours but after countless tries and random attacks, u finally listened to me , made proper set up grps and we took the ck with no probs. As for u mids, we didnt outnumber u by that many , u must have had an off day defending :p

Oh and as for all u rangers, why do u bother attacking me solo ? i dont care if it sounds like ego talking but christ ive only lost once to one of u and that was in melee cos i fumbled, I HAVE ENGAGE waste your arrows on the casters k lol

Apocawhips RR2 Reaver

Avis

Fledgling Freddie
knighthood said:
Oh and as for all u rangers, why do u bother attacking me solo ? i dont care if it sounds like ego talking but christ ive only lost once to one of u and that was in melee cos i fumbled, I HAVE ENGAGE waste your arrows on the casters k lol

I'll keep on attacking you solo, anything else would be hard considering how few hibs there actually are in Molvik. Oh and that fight you lost, that was against me, i'll just say i fumbled the other times when i got beaten. You should solo more as well, can't imagine it being all that challenging going up against the lone luri, 5:1. Otherwise you give quite good fights.
When wasting my arrows on your casters i always end up getting greeted by the /rude /slap /laugh /slit emotes, so i'll stick to shooting you, since you've yet to resort to such phrases and because i like denting your shield.

/Adamo - Ranger

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
As for u mids, we didnt outnumber u by that many , u must have had an off day defending

Erm, fuck off.

Me and Tig wiped a fg on our own then five more mids came.

You brought back 2fg. We wiped you two or three more times then you came with 3fg. Probably more if you include the scouts.

And we had 6 people at this point.

Didn't outnumber you by much....

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
RS|Phil said:
Erm, fuck off.

You brought back 2fg. We wiped you two or three more times then you came with 3fg. Probably more if you include the scouts.

really ? wow, cos i couldve sworn the reason our 2fg kept getting wiped was cos the lord killed almost everyone in the room since we had no buffed tanks but hey... nm eh..

Come fight me without your mates flyingphil , i have plenty more plates to go around handing asses onto. Cept that zerker in red with u lot, damn he hurts O_O

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
oh and er.. bullshit 3fg.. considering i was trying to get all the albs into our cg all the time, was never more than 16 albs in the bg , and the 2 infils were solo.. so BLEH :p ...

anyway we only bring more albs cos from a distance looks like theres tons of u mids... oh no wait.. thats the oh so skillfull to play bonedancers that u bring 10 by the dozen

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Oh and that fight you lost, that was against me, i'll just say i fumbled the other times when i got beaten. /Adamo - Ranger[/QUOTE]

yes it was u, and using the fumble excuse is mine. Though im a overpowered melee class, rangers arent supposed to beat tanks in melee and thats why u dont, doesnt help luris have pathetic hp too :(

Oh well, i look forward to your arrows in levrik :D <or whatever its called>

Avis

Fledgling Freddie
knighthood said:
Oh and that fight you lost, that was against me, i'll just say i fumbled the other times when i got beaten. /Adamo - Ranger

knighthood said:
yes it was u, and using the fumble excuse is mine. Though im a overpowered melee class, rangers arent supposed to beat tanks in melee and thats why u dont, doesnt help luris have pathetic hp too :(
Oh well, i look forward to your arrows in levrik :D <or whatever its called>
Well, instead of saying that the alb "mobs" are social or linked (ie. call for help, baf etc.), i'll just say i fumbled. As to being an overpowered melee class; gimp yourself. A caster staff would suffice, or maybe one of them fancy hats you use for roleplay. I'll hang around in Molvik a bit longer though as there's bound to be someone that doesn't "leg it" or pops the baseline "insta-zerg". I've also been told that Leirvik contains albs, and this luri needs a bit more hp and a bigger stick before handing it to them, old school.

/One time, at bardcamp, there was this troll...

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
knighthood said:
really ? wow, cos i couldve sworn the reason our 2fg kept getting wiped was cos the lord killed almost everyone in the room since we had no buffed tanks but hey... nm eh..

Come fight me without your mates flyingphil , i have plenty more plates to go around handing asses onto. Cept that zerker in red with u lot, damn he hurts O_O

Why would I do that? You'd kick my arse. That's like sending a cloth caster to melee a friar. Ain't gonna happen.

Regarding the numbers the claim to have had... just .. lol. Yeh the Lord killed you? :D Har har. I distinctly remember me and Tigesm wiping you all out by ourselves. Youir own fault, I admit, since you were all sat around the CK solo - it wasn't hard. But we DID wipe your 2fg only to have you come back with 3fg.

You can lie to everyone here, you can lie to yourself, but you can't lie to the people who were there who aren't deluding themselves.

You know there's no shame in winning by superior numbers - That's how most fights are won anyhow. Unless you have a few peoples who know what they're doing.

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
RS|Phil said:
Why would I do that? You'd kick my arse. That's like sending a cloth caster to melee a friar. Ain't gonna happen.

Regarding the numbers the claim to have had... just .. lol. Yeh the Lord killed you? :D Har har. I distinctly remember me and Tigesm wiping you all out by ourselves. Youir own fault, I admit, since you were all sat around the CK solo - it wasn't hard. But we DID wipe your 2fg only to have you come back with 3fg.

You can lie to everyone here, you can lie to yourself, but you can't lie to the people who were there who aren't deluding themselves.

You know there's no shame in winning by superior numbers - That's how most fights are won anyhow. Unless you have a few peoples who know what they're doing.

Stop drinking :p U're seeing everyone doubled :) We were 2Fgs + some more. And ffs, i was the only cleric in there, what do u wanted ? 1FG ? We couldn't take it :| We don't have as many healing players as u mids :\

Jacilja

Fledgling Freddie
RS|Phil said:
Erm, fuck off.

thats not outnumbered much in alb standards 3 v1 odds are almost fair fight to an alb though they get abit scared, there like Warhammer fantasy goblins vs elves, if not double number vs enemy they get moral penalty :p

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Hehe I like the Warhammer analogy :)

I aren't bitching about losing the CK. It does get a piss poor boring when Mids and Hibs are perma outnumbered though tbfh. But it's something that will never really change.. unless something is done about the population. :|

Healers don't matter as much in the BGs now either since everyone just releases and goes "Chargeeeeee!" back to the CK :)

Overall, it wasn't a fair fight in the end. We were outnumbered at least 3 to 1 in standard classes, and we had no stealthers (except the Hibbies who were helping us).

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Cont'd

And when you wiped us the fnal the time we were all just gathering at the front of MTK when the Lord popped his clogs, so he must've lasted about thirty seconds. Not 2fg that :p

Pfft.. you know what I mean. It's like last night. Four Mids steamrolled over a group of about five Albs, which is fine, and it was a good fight. Well executed by us. Sometimes if we get a few guidlies together using a proper MA setup its fun.
Anyway, I digress. Basically we twatted an equal number of Albs and picked off the odd Hibernian duo. Then lo and behold the same Albs come back with twelve of their mates. I kid you not - we were waiting for some action and a 2fg zerg annihilated us. :D

I don't _mind_ this. I can't go QQ don't play fair QQ !! Solo ffs! etc etc like you often see here. I respect that all you're doing is enjoying the game as much as I am. More so perhaps But it does get old. You surely must see that. I aren't saying stop playing the way you are. I wouldn't if I were you. As I said, you're just playing a game you pay for.:) It's not your fault your realm is more designed to benefit from NF.
It's not your fault Mid can't hold the relics. And it's not your fault that the Hibs are so undermanned they're starting to feel like Colonel Custers last stand against Little Big Horn.

But it is A fault.

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
We're in a BG, we don't have that many RA's :p And what u want people to do about outnumbering u ? U want to ask people that pay a sub to leave bg, coz mids/hibs want a fair RvR fight ? :\ We didn't PM anyone to come, like we could so, don't talk about things that can't change (only if u start to pay our subs :p).

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
actually your pretty right phil :p just my ego going to my head tbh lol

As for the one on one fight though, my wepskill is so patheticly low id prolly miss u 9/10 times :/ another sucky class stat distribution by mythic

Crush -100% str
Slash -100% str <or could be 75%str 25%dex who knows>

Reaver Crush and Slash Flex - 100% dex

Reaver base stat increase

Str-Pie-Dex ... sigh :(
capped dex at 40 and my wepskill is under 700
bah :p

Avis

Fledgling Freddie

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Sauruman said:
We're in a BG, we don't have that many RA's :p And what u want people to do about outnumbering u ? U want to ask people that pay a sub to leave bg, coz mids/hibs want a fair RvR fight ? :\ We didn't PM anyone to come, like we could so, don't talk about things that can't change (only if u start to pay our subs :p).

Did ya even read my post? :)

Nemlius

Fledgling Freddie
RS|Phil said:
Erm, fuck off.

LOL at no time was we 3 Fgs ......we was close to 2 fgs ....... and what killed us most the time, was actually the lord and guards since someone kept coming in and stun/mezz interupt people lol :p

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Avis said:
Well, not to overpower you more than you already are or anything.. But Flex weaponskill is based on 50% str, 50% dex, so try to cap both dex and str.

then how come my wepskill doesnt change when i drop str buffs/items off my char :p

its 100%dex

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
knighthood said:
then how come my wepskill doesnt change when i drop str buffs/items off my char :p

its 100%dex

odd ;) my heretic's ws goes up a large amount when he str/con buffs himself.

maybe it's different for _your reaver_ and just your reaver ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom