GRATZ Nefastus on Flammen herra

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie
GRIMSTER RR10 SB HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA clueless piece of zerging shit i know who u are retard RR10 SB in caps rofl loser

Tilda

Chillax please guys.
Keep the racism out of FH okthx.

tuss

Fledgling Freddie
ITS ME TUSSEN RR7 (sold) SHAMAN SAYING graaaaats m8!!!1 :]

sphir

Fledgling Freddie
gratz adding retard, now i know how you got your rank!1

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie
i m not the community rejected tho :) and when every1 states u re a retard u might aswell start seriously thinking if its true .... fuck off and die now :) kthx

kreekshavemoreHair

Fledgling Freddie
GrIrcSpammer said:
i m not the community rejected tho :) and when every1 states u re a retard u might aswell start seriously thinking if its true .... fuck off and die now :) kthx

I presume you talk to me hugmeh, am I the midgard Daoc community reject? oh hell i better suicide right away as ,My priorities are my rl friend, not an online community. i dont need more friends....as you clearly DO.

but i give you this, you got more friends in mid than me, still ALOT less RP's :(

:m00:

Noctis

Fledgling Freddie
sphir said:
gratz adding retard, now i know how you got your rank!1
Oh, i got my rank because of zerging/duo/solo/adding etc, like everyone else in this game! But I promise that I will always add on your fights, so kiss my :kissit: and be a good little nightshade and fight when im around ;)

Nefastus RR7 ML10 SB <PAIN>

sphir

Fledgling Freddie
Noctis said:
Oh, i got my rank because of zerging/duo/solo/adding etc, like everyone else in this game! But I promise that I will always add on your fights, so kiss my :kissit: and be a good little nightshade and fight when im around ;)

Nefastus RR7 ML10 SB <PAIN>

your allready adding, so no need to promise, but everytime i see you or your pain twat guildzerg, ill be there. to add in your ugly face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom