Gratz Mids

Karnat

Fledgling Freddie
noaim said:
Or the famous cg that was the reason all albs rvr´ed just went poof at the same time as relics? Just as it started when you got them lol, such coincidence. Same with the fg´s, was like 3-5 alb fg´s out every evening when you had 6 relics, now you are lucky to find 1 every other day.

Always thought they should just skip the relics, remove them, delete, hide n be gone.

And the quote... goes for hib n mids 2 m8.

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
Leave them in the bottom of the ocean in North Sea! Gotta try that someday all you fellows removeclericspls fellas xd

Forf

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:
a sorc and inf got inside that was about it before they all gave up
was all rather boring since we mostly pve'd them

spent a while standing there with the relic doors open but was evident no defenders were inc so off we went
Wanted to drop it off at hib land but takhy is power relic horny :D

*cries* Aye was my sorc :<
Tried debuff the heck outta takhysis.. just to bug him.

Was decent relic raid against albs, and im not gonna whine of the time, as we just took our str relic back.

We had 2 defenders in total and 1 rr9 skald making sure he farmed all who tried to come and help us at foot of snowd hil :>

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
VampiiricMist said:
not even 400 str at rr10l6? o_O
redoing template, the 1 that serzik has is fucked up ;)
With 101 str in temp and str4 will have 410 str

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
still kinda low for a zerker isnt it? with aug str 4 i have 406 str on my celt hero.

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
still kinda low for a zerker isnt it? with aug str 4 i have 406 str on my celt hero.
Dorfs and Celts both get 60 str at creation, now with new temp I have 410 str .. dunno how much pts Serzik put in str at start, I think that 10, char was made like 4 years ago :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom