Gratz midgard on Getting the 7th relic!

brad

Fledgling Freddie
All i have to say is nicework guys, even though at time people felt like quitting we all stayed together as a team and we did it, so well done.:cheers:

Konstantin

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:
All i have to say is nicework guys, even though at time people felt like quitting we all stayed together as a team and we did it, so well done.:cheers:
to bad it aint giving us any Bonuses ?:> atleast i cant find it

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Kinda bugged. On my bonuses it says we have 35:) str relics and 1 power relic.

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
yeah, you did well, we got owned by 15:1... Should have made the event just... 2-4 hours earlyer, the 4 fg albs logged like 30 mins before it started.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Lagged into the Mid zerg and got raped. Didn't seem like too much fun to me :p

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Wazkyr said:
yeah, you did well, we got owned by 15:1... Should have made the event just... 2-4 hours earlyer, the 4 fg albs logged like 30 mins before it started.

Tbh there was alot of albs and hibs around.

Some stages were around maybe 3fg albs around but since we had around 80 mids in BG you were just a hinderance. And hib groups kept running up and TWF, all the mids killing agramon lord.

If you had oranised yourself better, you could have had the chances to take it, but since it was the odd opted grp here and there it made no difference rly. It wasn't planned at all really, no one knew what we had to do, so we kept trying to kill the mob, but everytime albs/hibs got in the area it caused iself to heal. Even if one alb got in the area it started healing itself. At one point we had it on like 28% and it jumped to 50% as soon as Fg's came so it was harder than what it looked tbh.

Anyways good job mids.:cheers:

Nomans

Can't get enough of FH
Was a fun evening, not that often as Mids we can manage to pull together more than 40 people, so to get 80+ people in the Bg was great.

Agramon was a tough cookie to crack, just didn't like the was when you got attack by a mob you ended being ported miles from where you wanted to be, and being zerged by 20 red/purple skellies.

The 7th Relic seems to be a complete waste of time tbh. No bonuses for even holding it as a standard relic would.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Nomans said:
Was a fun evening, not that often as Mids we can manage to pull together more than 40 people, so to get 80+ people in the Bg was great.

Agramon was a tough cookie to crack, just didn't like the was when you got attack by a mob you ended being ported miles from where you wanted to be, and being zerged by 20 red/purple skellies.

The 7th Relic seems to be a complete waste of time tbh. No bonuses for even holding it as a standard relic would.

Really hope it stays that way also. The last thing this game needs is even more relics to fuck up the balance. :]

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Septina said:
Really hope it stays that way also. The last thing this game needs is even more relics to fuck up the balance. :]

It's just a trophy for few days and it disappear.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Well atm u regain power,health and endurance when u are in the keep.

Osri

Fledgling Freddie
Why mids got it...

Mids got it cause cunning strategy and super tactix :cheers:

LawBringer

Fledgling Freddie
Osri said:
Mids got it cause cunning strategy and super tactix :cheers:

Mids got it on both servers for 1 very good reason - the 7th relic is the fabled Orb of Realm deletion sadly the Mids were all to thick and uneducated to read the warning scroll. They thought there enemy was running from there military prowess. Just hope that they read the bit about not taking it back to their realm in DF.

Wilburn

Fledgling Freddie
Surprising Death said:
Indeed, btw my nose was bleeding badly xd

iT mAde YOUR nOsE BlEeD. :touch:
I was on my shaman called Sosnotty. Irony it was that I picked up the heart and had a bleeding nose! got a good screeny with the text

Sosnotty's nose is bleeding abundantly !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom