GRATZ its a whine poll thread

Whats the most annoying pointless threads that keep poping up?

• Add whine

Votes: 53 18.5%
  • random pointless poll (i.e this 1)

Votes: 116 40.4%
  • Grats on RR1l2 threads

Votes: 37 12.9%
  • all of the above

Votes: 81 28.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

gohan

FH is my second home
whats the most timeanspace wasting threads on FH \0/

Gungo

One of Freddy's beloved
Random polls are kind of annoying now tbh

X

xGenocidex

Polls.. sick of seeing them... most of them are only doing it for...

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
I don't think this forum would be any less if those damn polls would be turned off at least for the daoc sections ... getting so sick of 200 random pointless polls a day that also get bumped every single fucking time someone votes on them.

luribeauty

Fledgling Freddie
xGenocidex said:
Polls.. sick of seeing them... most of them are only doing it for...

i just made mine for fun and sorry maybe next time i will set a end date for voteing when i make a pointless poll :p

pip

Banned
I like add thread:) they can be very funny:) never see any gratz rr1/2:twak:

gohan

FH is my second home
rampant said:
your post???
ye well this thread was intetionaly pointless to draw attention to all the other pointless threads but good 1 u get a gold star in the point out the obvious competition

K

Kharok Svark

Eek ... well there's a joke that just got me a huge warning :eek7:

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
I would say whines about add whine (ie svartmetall's thread) are the most annoying. It's just so pathetic xD

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Zebolt said:
I would say whines about add whine (ie svartmetall's thread) are the most annoying. It's just so pathetic xD

whining about whiners whining about addwhines is worse tho I guess?

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
i dont care about ppl whining about adding, just they dont make a new thread every time. Cant we just get a unmoderated sticky where ppl can qq about adding and let it be 500 pages long.

Concerning other whine they can make a new thread all they want, fun reading tbh. Gratz threads sucked, but they got a new forum, so thats fixed :). Pointless threads... well nothing we can do about them is there?

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Sick of pointless polls - like this one. Sick of pointless whines about adding - its part of the game ffs. Sick of pointless qq threads about account hacks - dont give ya password out. Sick of it all ggnnnrhrhgrrrrrrrrrrrr

~goes off on a rampage around teh office~

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Shike said:
whining about whiners whining about addwhines is worse tho I guess?
Dunno you tell me? I don't care much that ppl whine about it in an existing thread though, what I meant was that the endless of new threads about the same thing over and over again is pathetic. To post something in an existing thread is just the usual spam cuz' you got nothing better to do..

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Was somewhat drunk when I wrote the last post and forgot the point :x

People who whine on ppl who had whined of them for adding think they are better than those who whine at them cuz' they feels like adding is part of the game and you shouldn't have to be whined at for just playing the game they way they think it's intended. But they are doing the exact same thing and are just as bad as the whiners.

That was what my point was suppose to be ^^

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Zebolt said:
Was somewhat drunk when I wrote the last post and forgot the point :x

People who whine on ppl who had whined of them for adding think they are better than those who whine at them cuz' they feels like adding is part of the game and you shouldn't have to be whined at for just playing the game they way they think it's intended. But they are doing the exact same thing and are just as bad as the whiners.

That was what my point was suppose to be ^^

I think my brain just melted..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom