Gratz hibs on CK at 3:15 am

Xplo

Banned
I tried to defend with my Death Servant specced necrogimp but you were just too many + a windowbugabusing animist (yes its a bug and it gets nerfed)

Had to run up fast and jump of the tower when the doors openen cause I was still downstairs :p
Well I hope this brings the caster zerg to bg, lots of squishy targets to kill with my new infil Dutchman :p

janny

Fledgling Freddie
Was Fun And Easy.

new infil Dutchman

Als ik hem zie Pa en /wave :)

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
zo jij was die noob saracen necro die telkens buiten stond te spy'en? Ik was Naylan, de valewalker in groen :p. Well it wasn't our intention to take the ck, we were just a fg in thid roaming around but seeing that there was not a single enemy around except that stupid necro running inside ck everytime we tried to attack him :p we thought "lets try to go for the keep!"...

Frozensolid

One of Freddy's beloved
Aahhhh de irritante Pb necro van gisteravond ;)
Killed ur pet over and over again with my light menty but never got a shot at u... hehe, that was annoying:)
We just ran and there was nothing left to kill... Then took a shot at CK, donno how but more and more hibs came so it was easy with only 1 defender (2 others never managed to get it)

Hope to actually kill u sometime instead of only ur pet ;)

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
well seems it was a belgian/dutch thingy yesterday :)

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Remember, if you plan to do a keep raid be sure to let Xplo know in advance so she can give you one of those little tickets you get at the tesco's deli.

"Thid keep is now serving, Number 23" ;)

Xplo

Banned
Animist will only be able to cast pets on the same height they are on.
So no more casting up in windows:p

Xplo

Banned
Thegreatest said:
zo jij was die noob saracen necro die telkens buiten stond te spy'en?

Name: Merziyas Mesmerer <Unguilded> Race: Inconnu Class: Sorcerer Level: 50 RP: 31,738 (RR2L6) Last Week: 0 Realm: Albion

Name: Thegreatest Servant <Unguilded> Race: Highlander Class: Armsman Level: 50 RP: 59,791 (RR2L9) Last Week: 0 Realm: Albion

Warder die mij uitmaakt voor noob km8.

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Xplo said:
I tried to defend with my Death Servant specced necrogimp but you were just too many + a windowbugabusing animist (yes its a bug and it gets nerfed)

Had to run up fast and jump of the tower when the doors openen cause I was still downstairs :p
Well I hope this brings the caster zerg to bg, lots of squishy targets to kill with my new infil Dutchman :p

QQ etc

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Xplo said:
Name: Merziyas Mesmerer <Unguilded> Race: Inconnu Class: Sorcerer Level: 50 RP: 31,738 (RR2L6) Last Week: 0 Realm: Albion

Name: Thegreatest Servant <Unguilded> Race: Highlander Class: Armsman Level: 50 RP: 59,791 (RR2L9) Last Week: 0 Realm: Albion

Warder die mij uitmaakt voor noob km8.

Both chars I've just leveled to 50 and couldnt be arsed to RVR with...It was a pain to level them to 50 tho, whats your point? Damn some people really dont have a sense for humor...

btw I ain't unguilded, I'm probably still in Disciples of Aldur (love that guild) but it shows me as unguilded cause I havent logged on for the last 3 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom