Fledgling Freddie
Mhh, he hit hard anough as it was :p

Gratz Matey

/Macro Hanniak /Target Hanniak

Nuke Nuke Nuke Nuke

xxx :D

Tarlyn

Fledgling Freddie
Of course we are gay. Gives us more possibilities for sexual intercourse.

Btw. Grats for being so stupid to give odins some attention. Treat em like little childs, they're just provokeing u.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Odinsbond3 said:
Gratz For Rp Bug Farming For Rr10

Sure :)

Grattis. No clue who you are. Don't actually care :) But you know, RR10 - RR11 should be the big thing on Camlann, hell RR12.

Axtanax

Fledgling Freddie
graztzzz, maybe she did 10l against our group last night:D

i ll reach her soon hihihi:D

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Why have the spanish invaded these boards recently? :(

Bahumat

FH is my second home
IIRC Hanniak was RR7 a few weeks back, no one can earn 5 ish million rp's that quick.

maybe someone's been accidentily rp farming...

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Svettig said:
Hanniak was rr9 before the XML stopped working you retard

IIRC= If I Remember Correctly.....yeah you know when someone is unsure of something, and they say they are unsure.

Svettig you are quite possibly the biggest prick in daoc, i did try being nice to you when you were in Fear, you joined Odins and you were a complete wanker...i even tried to patch things up due to your "im so fucking uber i will win you are all noobs" comments.

One day you will wake up and it will smack you in the face "im svettig, im a complete arsehole, no one likes me and its cause im a prick to everyone",
then you'll say "fuck it who cares" few days later you'll get that sick feeling again. You can deny this all you want, no one likes a wanker, when you finally realise this then maybe....just maybe you will grow up.

Hell, even if your not Xqjoz i simply dont care, if your not the same person that simply means i've had the pleasure of meeting 2 complete Tool's.

You know im right, I know im right, everyone on camlann with an shred of sense knows im right. Flame me all you like but your not worth the effort.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom