Gratz Gravediggerr - RR12 ArdTiarna!

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
gratz old man :D sorry i wasnt there but i've taken too irl atm and its going good. best of luck with whatever you do. less whine on vent tho ;)

NavaloreShadowvar

Loyal Freddie
Big gratz grave, seriously thats a big achievement, and you deserve all these gratz, great player, great guy, also fun to chat with you, keep it up buddy and slowly go onto rr13 ;)

Caylan Raal

Fledgling Freddie
Always knew id see a gratz thread for this despite you not wanting one :D Its been a pleasure to play with you grave - I understand your reasons for sticking with it, but rr12 is a massive acheivement for yourself aswell, so Gratz :)

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
gratz, but as you said on vt regarding the rp patch.. I totaly agree..

well done

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Grats, recognizing that playing DAoC will bring you to RR12 at some point is indeed an achievement.

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
grats grave well done shame so maney ppl left LA back in the days think i'ed still be play now if they didnt and have made it to RR13 :p so little ppl on the server now used to be over 3000 players on both server and only about 600 ppl with both server put together wont be comeing back now and and with the rp patch kinda sicken that ppl can catch u up in 3-4 month with the new rp patch we worked 3-4 years to get RR11+

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
lol been off for while now, but

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAATZZZZZZZZZZZ to u grave :) reallly really nice achivement and u so deserve it , a gr8 man and gr8 friend :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom